Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Even though I don't like the character Bumblebee at least looks good, but Cheetah.... that figure takes bad choice to another level (I do like the money bag though).

But looking at the series overall I really don't see how this is going to sell well with the general consumers

3 minutes ago, Borex said:

for non-dc fans this series is very bland. So little new parts that help selling them. I miss an animal for instance.

There’s plenty of new moulds though:

- Lantern

- Batman’s cowl

- Stargirl’s hook thingie

- Bumblebee’s hairpiece

- Cheetah’s ...cowl? Hat? Hood? How do you call that? :laugh:

- Cyborg’s headpiece

I think that’s already more than other series had :shrug_oh_well:

5 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

No idea how bumblebee made the cut over just about any other DC character out there!

She’s been prominent in TTG, she’s been in the original TT show, the Super Hero High show, and she’s more high profile than thousands of characters.

Harpoon hand Aquaman and Mister Miracle figs have both leaked!

Aquaman reuses the current blond hair and beard as far as I know and we can't see MM's face (at least in the pic i saw)

Just now, Koralunderthesea said:

Harpoon hand Aquaman and Mister Miracle figs have both leaked!

Aquaman reuses the current blond hair and beard as far as I know and we can't see MM's face (at least in the pic i saw)

Can't seem to find the pictures?

Is there a confirmed number for these? I thought it was 16 but I just want to be sure, since we now have 12 figures revealed so far.

Aquaman looks super cool! Might be my favorite figure so far

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Is there a confirmed number for these? I thought it was 16 but I just want to be sure, since we now have 12 figures revealed so far.

It's 16

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

There’s plenty of new moulds though:

- Lantern

- Batman’s cowl

- Stargirl’s hook thingie

- Bumblebee’s hairpiece

- Cheetah’s ...cowl? Hat? Hood? How do you call that? :laugh:

- Cyborg’s headpiece

I think that’s already more than other series had :shrug_oh_well:

But i meant stuff that non-dc fans can reuse. So that they’ll want to buy these figs as well. If we want a series 2, it better sell. 

Aquaman looks great and is a good way to make a bro Thor. 

I’m quite happy with both choices. I really dig that Aquaman. I can’t help but be slightly let down after the perfect Mr. Miracle from DC Supervillains. This version sort of looks like a mighty micros figure. But nonetheless, I’m happy he was included.

Edited by RadioYeh

14 minutes ago, Borex said:

But i meant stuff that non-dc fans can reuse. So that they’ll want to buy these figs as well. 

Ok, good point :purrr: The licensed CMF series are supposed to mainly appeal to fans of the IP, but you’re right, getting the attention of non-fans can’t hurt either. The question is whether they would really buy CMF they don’t care about just for some specific parts they’re interested in :shrug_oh_well: Wouldn’t they just bricklink them anyway?

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Ok, good point :purrr: The licensed CMF series are supposed to mainly appeal to fans of the IP, but you’re right, getting the attention of non-fans can’t hurt either. The question is whether they would really buy CMF they don’t care about just for some specific parts they’re interested in :shrug_oh_well: Wouldn’t they just bricklink them anyway?

I buy cmf figs sometimes just for parts :blush: and i know it is not really the best deal moneywise, but i just like to buy them at the store. 

I am wondering though, if this series will be for sale overhere at the main toy stores (disney 2 wasn’t) 

That Aquaman is excellent. The harpoon hand and Ocean Master’s torso go a long way to making Sea King from Crime Syndicate. I know it’s a spot a new character could have had but it’s such a nice figure. And Mr Miracle, get in!

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

That Aquaman is excellent. The harpoon hand and Ocean Master’s torso go a long way to making Sea King from Crime Syndicate. I know it’s a spot a new character could have had but it’s such a nice figure. And Mr Miracle, get in!

When I first saw Aquaman I thought it was Sea King but it wouldn't make sense to do only 1 member of the Crime Syndicate (Especially one that dies literally moments after his first appearance)

Kind of annoyed that they reused Aquaman's head in the CMF. They should've gone with a more serious look for the edgy Aquaman.

Mister Miracle is awesome! Totally unexpected. Happy to see the leaked pic but I'll feel better when I see him with his cape. Just realized he's in his newer costume. I know that makes sense but I'd have preferred the classic Kirby look but I'll take any version I can get

Edited by thatblockoguy

Aquaman and MM look great!

Remaining figs I assume we'll get are First Appearance Superman, some variant of Flash (Hopefully Rebirth Wally), Big Barda to coincide with MM, and maybe Black Adam? He wouldn't require new pieces and is definitely a pretty sought after character.

On 10/1/2019 at 4:29 PM, Borex said:

Wait what? Imho he’s the best figure so far together with Metamorpho

Maybe it's because i am not very deep into the Comics or TV shows? i am just a huge Nolan Trilogy-, Arkham Games-, Batman Telltale Series- and the Lego Batman Movie-Fan. Characters that aren't included in any of these won't mean anything to me?

Cheeta is very cute. Don't know her but i just like this figure ? Just wish that the money bag would be brown with black print. I hope it will appear in sets or minifigure building stations. Would be a perfect accessory for my custom Mayor Quimbi and i can't print on such objects.

I'll probably get Aquaman. Very usefull Fantasyarmor, a nice bearded face with long hair for a Rohan soldier and a cool Claw-Hand for an Orc.

Never ever heared of Mr. Miracle...

I was hoping so much for Mad Hatter or Hush. I hope there will at least be one of them. I am quite surprised we didn't get an Arkham Knight with the new Firefly/Series 19 Bounty Hunter headpiece.

What has been the general wait time between leaks and release for a CMF series, or is there even one?

If these aren't coming out until early 2020 the wait will be excruciating

Just now, thatblockoguy said:

What has been the general wait time between leaks and release for a CMF series, or is there even one?

If these aren't coming out until early 2020 the wait will be excruciating

This is the first cmf of 2020, the January release. Waits gonna be super tough.

Just now, thatblockoguy said:

I only count 11

Mister miracle

Cyborg

Bumblebee

Cheetah

Wonder woman

Batman

Aquaman

Huntress

Stargirl

Metamorpho