Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Oh, the Huntress is actually the New 52 version which is pretty strange. I feel like that one certainly would be deserving of the molded mask.

e4a5a0eb53ab01fae5488160bee38399.jpg

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Nothing too special there. They're decent, but nothing to get excited about. Also, it looks like Batman has the same head that he's had in the sets from this year, which is disappointing.

4 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

They are up! Huntress looks kind of off brand haha

You know, you're completely right lol

Very disappointed in that huntress, one of my fave characters. Should have used the batwoman mold for the hair like this guy who painted his 

Lego DC figs 5

Also am I the only one who hates that belt mold? I'm old school, I like my belts printed on. Catman bugs the hell out of me to this day

Edited by steveholt

Huntress is great. The whole suit looks incredible, it's amazing. The head... not so much. I think the mask would look far superior if it was molded. I really don't like the face. Also, I'm not sure if we got WW's hair in black, so that's cool.

Batman looks amazing. It looks exactly like the source material, so I have no complaints, but it would be nice to get like a dark blue shade kind of printing. Loving the blue batarangs.

3 minutes ago, steveholt said:

Very disappointed in that huntress, one of my fave characters. Should have used the batwoman mold for the hair like this guy who painted his 

Lego DC figs 5

Also am I the only one who hates that belt mold? I'm old school, I like my belts printed on. Catman bugs the hell out of me to this day

I used to really enjoy them but as of recently, they just seem too bulky

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I used to really enjoy them but as of recently, they just seem too bulky

I hate them because they never arrived at the inception of the superheroes line. If they were there from the beginning,  I'd be fine with them, but having most be printed and a select few with the molded ones irks the hell out of me 

Oh my god. Finally we get dual molded light grey legs! Great looking Batman figure.

Edited by RadioYeh

11 minutes ago, steveholt said:

Nope you are definitely not alone. I also hate the belt piece and the inconsistent use of it. Though I believe with Huntress it isn't the biggest issue as I feel she would still look good without it.

1 hour ago, blurrkup said:

Keaton Batman is for the Limited edition Batmobile set that was leaked last week.

Oh, oops, my bad :blush:
Thanks for the correct info :thumbup:

44 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

They are up! Huntress looks kind of off brand haha

That's what I thought about the first four leaked CMF's as well, especially Metamorpho :grin: 

Regards,
Mitch

Critics be darned, I’m happy. We’re getting these figures and they’re padding out the current range pretty well with some nice variations. Keep it coming!

11 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

Oh my god. Finally we get dual molded light grey legs! Great looking Batman figure.

Spooky boy had them, but this is a much easier way to get them. I'll be swapping out a lot of Batman lower halves come January 

8 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Nope you are definitely not alone. I also hate the belt piece and the inconsistent use of it. Though I believe with Huntress it isn't the biggest issue as I feel she would still look good without it.

Fingers Crossed, I can accept the belt, but that mask looks bad, so bad 

Edited by steveholt

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Likely because most leakers are pop culture junkies first and foremost and AFOLs second. Unlicensed Lego just isn't the first thing on their radar. :hmpf:

Hmmm, maybe then the presumed Superman CMF in this Series will be based upon his own first appearance too! :purrr:

Yeah but the guy is saying he'll post more soon so he pretty much has the whole series. 

That isnt normal

9 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yeah but the guy is saying he'll post more soon so he pretty much has the whole series. 

That isnt normal

As long as Lego doesn’t take drastic action over the high level of leaks *oh2*

Wow, this series promises a lot!

They are really mixing old designs (Cyborg, Batman) with recent versions (Simon Baz and Huntress). From the leaked minifigs so far, Metamorpho stands out, as also Cyborg.

I initially thought the number of heroes and villains would be balanced, but we've seen 6 heroes for only one villain.

Expecting to still see Booster Gold, Mr Miracle and Black Adam.

Really want the likely superman variant to be his kingdom come version.

Cant really find another variant other then his classic which honestly looks ugly.

Kingdom Come Superman could work as a Crisis adaptation.

Love Huntress and Batman! The new mold is nice and while the printed mask is okay on Huntress, that custom using Kate Kane’s mask/hair mold does look really good and doing that would have been awesome. 

Yeah we are in need of some more villains.

Black Adam, Mirror Master, Vandal Savage , Metallo and Big Barda would be great.

56 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I initially thought the number of heroes and villains would be balanced, but we've seen 6 heroes for only one villain.

Agreed I'm hoping to see some more villains but am not too hopeful.... (there goes my malcolm merlyn :()

I do find this series pretty strange though, like how did they pick the characters? They are so completely random.

9 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I do find this series pretty strange though, like how did they pick the characters? They are so completely random.

The characters are actually all pretty prominent.

Batman and Cyborg are obviously big guns, and Simon being GL who is also a big hitter.

Stargirl has a TV show coming out next year and Huntress is appearing in BoP so both of them can be seen as tie ins.

Metamorpho and Sinestro are also big names in comics right now, with Metamorpho being a member of the Terrifics, and Sinestro being a pretty big player in JL comics this year.

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

The characters are actually all pretty prominent.

Batman and Cyborg are obviously big guns, and Simon being GL who is also a big hitter.

Stargirl has a TV show coming out next year and Huntress is appearing in BoP so both of them can be seen as tie ins.

Metamorpho and Sinestro are also big names in comics right now, with Metamorpho being a member of the Terrifics, and Sinestro being a pretty big player in JL comics this year.

By this logic, we would get kingdom come Superman as a tie in for crisis.

12 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

And maybe the Monitor

11 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

While that's a possibility, there are loads of characters set to appear in crisis, so while it's definitely something we might see, it's not sure fire.

Love the Classic Cyborg and First Appearance Batman. Like a few other people I would have preferred Huntress to have a moulded mask and hair piece but she still looks pretty cool and will go nicely with the Black Canary minifig from TLBM series 2 for some JLU nostalgia! 

1 minute ago, Cut the Kragle said:

Love the Classic Cyborg and First Appearance Batman. Like a few other people I would have preferred Huntress to have a moulded mask and hair piece but she still looks pretty cool and will go nicely with the Black Canary minifig from TLBM series 2 for some JLU nostalgia! 

Agreed. It's nice to see you on these forums @Cut the Kragle, very much enjoy your content.

Edited by RadioYeh