Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

That cyborg looks really cool. If they are giving us the classic new teen titans i think my little brother who gives nothing about lego might collect them as well

I wasn’t expecting another Cyborg and didn’t really want one but the new hair/helmet mold is really nice, as is that purple chain. So glad we’re getting a Huntress minifigure! Classic Batman could be interesting and I hope they reuse the Wolverine mask on him, or they could make a new mold. This series is shaping up to be amazing but it’s really weird that half the characters have leaked given that CMFs don’t usually leak.

I don’t think we will get a full set of any team. This is Lego we’re talking about. They might give us Saturn Girl after all this time, but they are so good at leaving DC fans hanging that I would be surprised if we got more than two of any one known team. I’m discounting JL and the larger villain teams. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a certain debut feel to this series. That would be a themed theme.

6 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

So a the person that revealed cyborg said the series will go a bit "dark". Justice League Dark? Zatanna, Constantine, Swamp Thing? Hopefully one of these!

I was thinking dark comics like Killing Joke, death of Jason Todd, Hush, that sort of thing.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know if it has been said but classic Batman has a new cowl mold. Huntress mask is printed on

Got to say I would've preferred Huntress to get a new mold, Batman could easily reuse the Wolverine mask

Cyborg looks really good but am I the only one that thinks that we didn't need another variation of him? Huntress intrigues me though, a printed mask pretty much rules out the big pointy mask she often has so that leaves a few options;

The Huntress from the 90's

2e2b9dfd2672b1739af0727cfe4a630a--helena-bertinelli-comic-babes.jpg

The Rebirth Huntress which could work with the new hood mold

ba5e21447125c79f953808b9e187260b.jpg

Or lastly and in my opinion least likely the Arrow Huntress;

latest?cb=20150124105841

It looks like there's some nice CMF's coming up. Keaton Batman (it's supposed to be him, right?) looks great, really accurate.
Original Cyborg I like as well. The others not so much, but I like Sinestro and Simon Baz' accessories, as do most I guess :tongue: 

Anticipating the reveal of the rest!

Regards,
Mitch

6 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

It looks like there's some nice CMF's coming up. Keaton Batman (it's supposed to be him, right?) looks great, really accurate.
Original Cyborg I like as well. The others not so much, but I like Sinestro and Simon Baz' accessories, as do most I guess :tongue: 

Anticipating the reveal of the rest!

Regards,
Mitch

Keaton Batman is for the Limited edition Batmobile set that was leaked last week.

1 minute ago, blurrkup said:

Keaton Batman is for the Limited edition Batmobile set that was leaked last week.

No, Keaton Batman will most likely be in the yet to be announced UCS set that will come out in December.

27 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Huntress is rebirth as she does have the white on the figure and she uses what I think is wonder women’s hair 

Thanks! Rebirth Huntress does look pretty nice so I'm happy to get a figure of her.

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Huh?

How come we already saw 25% of the CMF line? And the leaker is saying more will be posted tomorrow!

I don't remember so many CMFs leaked before

Likely because most leakers are pop culture junkies first and foremost and AFOLs second. Unlicensed Lego just isn't the first thing on their radar. :hmpf:

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Apparently Batman is based on his first appearance, so it will be something like this

Image result for batman first appearance

Hmmm, maybe then the presumed Superman CMF in this Series will be based upon his own first appearance too! :purrr:

So, here’s what we’ve got so far...

Leaked:

Star Girl

Green Lantern (Simon Baz)

Sinestro (blue outfit)

Metamorpho

Cyborg (George Perez era)

Confirmed but not seen:

Huntress (Rebirth, probably identical or very similar to her appearance in LEGO DC Super Villains)

Batman (1st Appearance/Classic)

Did I miss anything?

17 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmmm, maybe then the presumed Superman CMF in this Series will be based upon his own first appearance too! :purrr:

Isn't that just pretty close to the one we've been getting since 2012? I'd really love tge kingdom come suit now that I've seen how it looks in the Crisis crossover

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Huh?

How come we already saw 25% of the CMF line? And the leaker is saying more will be posted tomorrow!

I don't remember so many CMFs leaked before

I think it is because now they are made in the same factory as regular lego sets, as opposed to china

Just now, The Pearson said:

So, here’s what we’ve got so far...

Leaked:

Star Girl

Green Lantern (Simon Baz)

Sinestro (blue outfit)

Metamorpho

Cyborg (George Perez era)

Confirmed but not seen:

Huntress (Rebirth, probably identical or very similar to her appearance in LEGO DC Super Villains)

Batman (1st Appearance/Classic)

Did I miss anything?

Nope that pretty much sums it all up :)

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Huntress is rebirth as she does have the white on the figure and she uses what I think is wonder women’s hair 

Where are the pictures please?

Edited by J4ck

5 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Where are the pictures please?

They aren't out yet, that's just info FalconFan was kind enough to share

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Um, not really... :def_shrug:

That would be an incredibly lame variant tbh

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Your description sounds a lot like her figure from DC Supervillains. Can you tell us if it's this figure or not?

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Booooooooooo on the huntress rebirth news, I was hoping for pointy mask. I figured they'd reuse the Batwoman mold 

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think they will either reuse Wolverine's comic helmet or create a brand new mold

Using a new mold similar to the one in  the LBM3 game would maybe open the door for said piece to be reused on a new Wolverine or classic Hawkeye

latest?cb=20141115145805

Just now, CoolDudeRadman said:

Odds are we are getting versions of Superman, Wonder Woman and The Flash so hat only leaves 6 spots

Just because they're likely doesn't mean they're confirmed, so we still have 9 spots