Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

In a perfect world they would combine the Batman and Joker figures this CMF will most likely have into one figure: The Batman Who Laughs

I hope so, but it's not Like Lego would make that cowl with all the spikes lol. They're more lazy than me, and thats saying something.

48 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Bigfigs don't feel very legoy to me and it annoys me that they're way less poseable and are made of less parts than minifigs despite being bigger, though I do see why you want Atrocitus to be bigger than a minifig. In an ideal world they'd replace big-figs with redesigned Technicfigs.

While I collect them, I feel the same way about big figs, They sould have made them more mini-figure-like, and almost all of them are out of scale with minifigures (being way to large proportionally)

Like Thanos and Darkseid should be 1.5 times bigger than a normal figure, maybe Hulk at 2x bigger. Not six times bigger.

6 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

And yeah, one more lantern could be overkill, but one red one wouldn't hurt. I mean better that than another batman tbh. We have plenty of those. Since its DC though, he's all but guaranteed in this series.

My gut tells me that the character selection will be similar to the Disney CMFs, where they'll be loosely paired up. We know we'll get a Green Lantern (Baz) and Sinestro... I doubt we'll see a third Lantern of any color in the same series. Obviously having the lantern mold opens the door to all sorts of options in upcoming sets, though.

1 hour ago, Gomek said:

While I collect them, I feel the same way about big figs, They sould have made them more mini-figure-like, and almost all of them are out of scale with minifigures (being way to large proportionally)

Like Thanos and Darkseid should be 1.5 times bigger than a normal figure, maybe Hulk at 2x bigger. Not six times bigger.

The surface area of the feet are 6 times bigger. One aspect of area ratio does not equate to the general volume ratio.

20 minutes ago, J4ck said:

The surface area of the feet are 6 times bigger. One aspect of area ratio does not equate to the general volume ratio.

Height wise, I feel like big figs are about 3 times taller.

Edited by The Pearson

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

He was speculating, he’s in the know of upcoming sets but not CMF.

Didn’t we get something of the sorts with the remote controlled batmobile?

That's what I detailed. I said that I wanted the Arkham City or Origins suits because we got the Arkham KNIGHT batsuit already.

Edited by RadioYeh

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I wasn't even thinking about the feet, just the general feel of them. I'll look them over, maybe they're 5 times bigger. But still a whole lot bigger than they should be proportionally.

5 hours ago, RadioYeh said:

That's what I detailed. I said that I wanted the Arkham City or Origins suits because we got the Arkham KNIGHT batsuit already.

I'd rather get Arkham Joker, Scarecrow, Arkham Knight and others than yet another Batman

21 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I could also see amazo and vandal showing up in the series 

I'd like to see Savage, but Amazo looks incredibly uninteresting imo

I wonder if they'll reserve a spot for Nightwing since it's been 3 (technically 5 if you only count set appearances and not polybags) years since his last appearance as a minifigure. My guess is that they'd give him his Rebirth suit, but what if they really use the "variant" idea that this series seems to be doing and make one of these suits in minifigure form:

03b95c65d2fc3e9e003a8cbb7deb5958ab6c44cfv2_hq.jpgde5c5e2b946c5e7e4bcaf0ab92edb0e1964df74cv2_hq.jpg

Edited by MisterBatfleck

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd like to see Savage, but Amazo looks incredibly uninteresting imo

That’s what I think about Vandal Savage.

I would like to see a Robat in this series, very good minifigure for army building.

11 hours ago, RadioYeh said:

Ahhhh.

6 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

I wonder if they'll reserve a spot for Nightwing since it's been 3 (technically 5 if you only count set appearances and not polybags) years since his last appearance as a minifigure. My guess is that they'd give him his Rebirth suit, but what if they really use the "variant" idea that this series seems to be doing and make one of these suits in minifigure form:

03b95c65d2fc3e9e003a8cbb7deb5958ab6c44cfv2_hq.jpgde5c5e2b946c5e7e4bcaf0ab92edb0e1964df74cv2_hq.jpg

There you go!  I'll take Disco Nightwing, thank you very much,.

14 hours ago, Gomek said:

I wasn't even thinking about the feet, just the general feel of them. I'll look them over, maybe they're 5 times bigger. But still a whole lot bigger than they should be proportionally.

They’re only about 2.5 times larger than a regular minifigure, because if it was 2 times bigger the one stud would become a two by two, so with basic math you can figure out that they’re somewhere between 2 and 3 times bigger since being 3 times larger would take up a 3x3 (which is nine studs where the big fig leg takes up six)

20 minutes ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

They’re only about 2.5 times larger than a regular minifigure, because if it was 2 times bigger the one stud would become a two by two, so with basic math you can figure out that they’re somewhere between 2 and 3 times bigger since being 3 times larger would take up a 3x3 (which is nine studs where the big fig leg takes up six)

I'm skeptical. I may be forced to do a water displacement test (though the hollow arms of the big figs may cause that test to be misleading).

2 minutes ago, Gomek said:

I'm skeptical. I may be forced to do a water displacement test (though the hollow arms of the big figs may cause that test to be misleading).

Use the arms like a scoop to get the extra water out.

11 hours ago, Stormfury said:

What about this Batman? 

*White lantern Batman*

No thank you, he literally wears it for about 10 seconds before he has to take it off.

aaa243eba862e51a1a286d6ca49093ca.jpg

13 hours ago, Stormfury said:

What about this Batman? 

main-qimg-ea99a6bb3a285dc98010f2b047930a

If we're going to get a Lantern Batman, I'd rather see the Darkest Knight Batman, since he was a Lantern for the entire story, not just a couple of panels. 

10 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

If we're going to get a Lantern Batman, I'd rather see the Darkest Knight Batman, since he was a Lantern for the entire story, not just a couple of panels. 

Not this one?

Related image

4 hours ago, Cut the Kragle said:

Not this one?

That’s not Batman, that’s a reanimated dead clone. A phrase I never thought I’d say, let alone type. Anyhoo, that’s from Blackest Night. Darkest Knight is the Green Lantern Batman. I doubt that they would put another Lantern into this line.