Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

43 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I believe @Whovastronwas talking about 76118 when they said "this years £25 set" but I may be mistaken. Sorry

I'm pretty sure he was talking about 76119, which is based off of the original UCS Batmobile, 7784, from 2006. 

21 minutes ago, PickleManDan said:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about 76119, which is based off of the original UCS Batmobile, 7784, from 2006. 

Ah my bad. 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:46 PM, Borex said:

Hi, not a DCguy overhere, but i just wanted to say that the lego batman magazine (in the Netherlands) came with a flash minifig (alas without dualmoulded legs). Although i expect that most people in this thread have like five Flashes already :-D

I did find it weird they included Flash. Surly he’s supposed to be one of the selling points of the ivy mech set to kids? More common characters like Batman and The Joker make more sense to me. The Jason Robin made sense too as he was only in a 4+ set and the magazine is for older kids.

8 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

I did find it weird they included Flash. Surly he’s supposed to be one of the selling points of the ivy mech set to kids? More common characters like Batman and The Joker make more sense to me. The Jason Robin made sense too as he was only in a 4+ set and the magazine is for older kids.

People bought the ivy mech set for dual molded legs for flash. The magazine didn't have dual molded legs, and it was the same flash in the killer frost set.

I'm sure you guys already knew this and this was most certainly incredibly obvious, but my stupid-megablocks brain only just realised Vacation Joker (from TLBM Series 2) is referencing/based on Joker's Killing Joke costume :wall:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm sure you guys already knew this and this was most certainly incredibly obvious, but my stupid-megablocks brain only just realised Vacation Joker (from TLBM Series 2) is referencing/based on Joker's Killing Joke costume :wall:

Its amazing how it got pulled off, hid it between all the other Bat characters getting beachwear, and to an average child, it's literally just the Joker going on holiday...

But he even had the camera... 

Funny how I am so eager to know more about the Bat-D2C, yet I certainly won't ever be able to afford it nor allow myself to spend that amount of money on a set.

My wife went through our accounts yesterday and realised how much I spent on Lego this year - so I won't be getting it either :cry_sad:

22 hours ago, ApocSlay said:

My wife went through our accounts yesterday and realised how much I spent on Lego this year - so I won't be getting it either :cry_sad:

It will still be available next year :wink:

Well for those who haven’t got but still want the Batsuit from the latest Batcycle set, it looks like he’s coming in a DC magazine soon. If they keep that sort of thing up we may see Shazam this way :def_shrug:

13 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Well for those who haven’t got but still want the Batsuit from the latest Batcycle set, it looks like he’s coming in a DC magazine soon. If they keep that sort of thing up we may see Shazam this way :def_shrug:

They won’t have any magazines left for kids if they do that :P

2 minutes ago, scottypavarotti said:

So...it’s Batman Day tomorrow. Don’t suppose we’ll get any LEGO news?

Actually Batman Day will be on the 21st this year for some reason.

13 hours ago, scottypavarotti said:

Really...?  Wonder why they moved it?  21st is a Saturday?

There doesn’t seem to be any particular reason, but it’s all over the press release. Perhaps it’s because it’s a Saturday :shrug_oh_well:

Press release for Batman Day states:

LEGO retail stores in the U.S. and Canada will celebrate Batman Day with Batman-themed build events, in-store giveaways, takeovers on its social channels, and more.

Perhaps Lego will reveal a DC set or two (or even the DC CMF) on Batman Day?

(Do NOT take my word for this, I'm not a leaker, just a speculator)

2 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Perhaps Lego will reveal a DC set or two (or even the DC CMF) on Batman Day?

(Do NOT take my word for this, I'm not a leaker, just a speculator)

Unlikely that we'd see anything from the CMF yet, especially as the new series has only just hit stores. However we could potentially get a look at the long awaited D2C set

6 hours ago, scottypavarotti said:

Press release for Batman Day states:

LEGO retail stores in the U.S. and Canada will celebrate Batman Day with Batman-themed build events, in-store giveaways, takeovers on its social channels, and more.

you have a link? 

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

We also haven’t seen a single 2020 DC set but unlikely to have one revealed when the D2C is soon to be revealed.

There is a reason for that