Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

never said it was fact. i was just re-saying what he said "we expect too much" so i said dont get so excited

7 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

expect about four dc comics sets and one cmf series for 2020. and we may not get the cmf right away in 2020 as a matter of fact dont be too hopefull.

These two statements don't seem to coincide well.
Beyond that, you were claiming to have  source giving you this solid information, but you were just taking someone else's speculation without clarifying. You were giving this info out as a leak when in fact it was pure speculation and you were just too naive to make the distinction there. 

9 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

These two statements don't seem to coincide well.
Beyond that, you were claiming to have  source giving you this solid information, but you were just taking someone else's speculation without clarifying. You were giving this info out as a leak when in fact it was pure speculation and you were just too naive to make the distinction there. 

because thats kinda what he said

About the unconfirmed sets, we are getting 2 marvel movies next year, black widow and eternals, I think they will add up to 3 sets in total,one for bw and 2 for eternals, we know 2 of them are DC and that leaves 4 Unknown sets. I think at most one of them will be DC and the other will be marvel

9 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

ok - so to confirm 

DC2 Batman Vehicle set coming out late November - piece count = huge!!

2 x DC sets

1 x mini-figure series 

from sources who have been reliable in the past. 

rumours based on 2020 sets 

Mini-figure series - may come out after - and may not be what people are expecting? 

might be 4 DC sets in 2020 - should consider Bird of Prey / Wonder Woman movie / tie in sets / Batman themed sets / Justice League Sets

Zebra - Marvel has a set number under it - could be D2C or a new line e.g. brickheadz / might micros - with DC potential sets down the track - TBC

Conclusion

still early days for 2020 set rumour's, respectable leakers on Instagram dropping hints, be patient all will be revealed! 

There are 2 confirmed DC sets. There’s loads of unconfirmed Super Hero sets. Marvel already has quite a few confirmed so most of the 9 to be confirmed will probably be DC.

5 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

okay so is what you told me fact or speculation?

I knew your source was on EB. Why didn’t you just tell us?

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

No chance. Whatever the D2C is has to be something iconic that appeals to fans. Also the Joker film is set when Bruce Wayne is a boy, so no chance on this set, or really any sets based on the film, especially considering it's R rated.

Does that mean Joker will be like, 60 when Bruce becomes batman?

I just realised what the 9 sets could be:

2 Sets for Black Widow

2 Sets For Eternals

1 Set for Wonder Woman 84

its 5, A wild guess would be more Endgame or WW sets, or most likely (comic sets)

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

2 Sets for Black Widow

2 Sets For Eternals

its 5, A wild guess would be more Endgame or WW sets, or most likely (comic sets)

The 9 sets are the January wave though right? We normally don't see summer movies get sets that early. It'll probably be a couple comic sets based on Birds of Prey and some Marvel sets either comic or Endgame.

14 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

2 Sets for Black Widow

2 Sets For Eternals

Marvel already has loads of sets confirmed. DC only has 2. This is impossible.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

2 Sets for Black Widow

2 Sets For Eternals

There is also falcon and the winter soilder coming next year too 

56 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Marvel already has loads of sets confirmed. DC only has 2. This is impossible.

I think it’s not as impossible as you may think

26 minutes ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

I doubt the Marvel Disney+ shows will get sets, maybe 1 each if any

They are meant to be a core part of phase 4 so they almost certainly will 

Not sure if anyone here has seen the CMF minifigures for the next wave but there is a character in there that looks pretty close the Arkham Knight, maybe Lego have him in the pipeline to realise.:look:

1 minute ago, Legoman123 said:

Not sure if anyone here has seen the CMF minifigures for the next wave but there is a character in there that looks pretty close the Arkham Knight, maybe Lego have him in the pipeline to realise.:look:

Wait the figures have leaked already?

2 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Wait the figures have leaked already?

No, series 19. There's a character with a black Firefly helmet who happens to resemble the Arkham Knight

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

There are 2 confirmed DC sets. There’s loads of unconfirmed Super Hero sets. Marvel already has quite a few confirmed so most of the 9 to be confirmed will probably be DC.

I’m so lost one person says not as many others say different. How many sets would we be getting. This makes no sense marvel already has 11 sets. And dc only has two? 

12 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

I’m so lost one person says not as many others say different. How many sets would we be getting. This makes no sense marvel already has 11 sets. And dc only has two? 

It's all speculative my friend. You hit the nail on the head though. Marvel already has loads more than DC. It isn't fair if marvel gets loads more.

Joker is a one-off elseworlds film that isn't in any way following a comic book. It's a vision of one filmmaker whose intent doesn't involve any further installments.

55 minutes ago, J4ck said:

It's all speculative my friend. You hit the nail on the head though. Marvel already has loads more than DC. It isn't fair if marvel gets loads more.

1 hour ago, JosiahJVL said:

Which is why Falconfan said people are going to get upset with what’s coming and why I think this thread is getting out of hand. I’m glad that the threads busy, but holy moly there’s some confused folk out there.

18 hours ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

Wait just a minute there hoss. What do you mean we are only getting 2 sets in 2020? First off we have 2 confirmed yes. Then there are 9 unconfirmed as to what specific superhero brand but likely a mix. The CMF is a rumor that is seemingly true but we won’t know more until we get some hard evidence. I really hope WW84 doesn’t get more than maybe 2 sets and I actually hope birds of prey gets no sets but rather comic renditions if characters from the movie kind of like they did with Suicide Squad.

Theory but honestly what if it planned out, it would be absolutely nuts: the D2C is some kind of Batman set, and the reason it’s been kept so tightly under wraps is because it connects to the upcoming Joker movie (which lines up with the time of release) and the set has spoilers for a potential batman involvement in the movie even though WB claims there isn’t any real connection to the DCEU.

Hey buddy.

What Falconfan1414 said.

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

I guess we just have to be patient.

Whatever we get 2 or 4 or 6 sets. 

I'm just happy the theme is on-going!

Off topic 

What is the current status of the lego batman movie 2?

Now thats when we get set overload!

Does anyone know? December will be a year since we last heard the director was working on it. 

17 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hey buddy.

What Falconfan1414 said.

I guess we just have to be patient.

Whatever we get 2 or 4 or 6 sets. 

I'm just happy the theme is on-going!

Off topic 

What is the current status of the lego batman movie 2?

Now thats when we get set overload!

Does anyone know? December will be a year since we last heard the director was working on it. 

It took 5 years for the Lego movie 2 to happen

The grass is always greener it seems. DC seems to be getting a cmf series and a d2c but dc fans complain that they might not be getting as many sets as marvel even though marvel isn’t getting a d2c in November or a minifigure series. People seem to focus on what they are not getting rather then what they are 

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The grass is always greener it seems. DC seems to be getting a cmf series and a d2c but dc fans complain that they might not be getting as many sets as marvel even though marvel isn’t getting a d2c in November or a minifigure series. People seem to focus on what they are not getting rather then what they are 

That is an excellent point. You sir, have my respect

(Which is a rare honour)

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This is a really good look at it! I’m sorry for being negative. Thanks Falcon.

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sure we are getting those things but in the end it really depends on the quality of what we do get, so all people are really saying is that these few things we do get better be so great that it was worth not having many real sets.