Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

25 minutes ago, J4ck said:

We’ve never had arrowverse sets, I don’t think Lego will start now. They might put flash, arrow and supergirl in because people recognise them from arrowverse but they will be comic inspired minifigures.

Well of course not sets, but this series would be the perfect time to get at least those three, probably the only chance to get them. It's not really like there are many other versions of the three from the comics that would appeal to the fans, plus fans of the show would be interested to buy the series if they were included

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

i do.

Alright, where did you see it? Instagram, yt, etc

Edited by DeCommander96

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

I meant in the cmf

WW84 will most likely have one set. The Batman might have sets but it’s far too early to know anything.

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

i do.

Well your information doesn’t add up so I’m very doubtful.

Just now, J4ck said:

WW84 will most likely have one set. The Batman might have sets but it’s far too early to know anything.

Well your information doesn’t add up so I’m very doubtful.

It has 6 villains so I assume well get a load of trucks and helicopters

Insider info:

note: none of the following is true in any conceivable way but it might as well be due to what we have seen in recent years.

CMF: All characters will be Batman. There will be no variation except they will have different bat weapons.d68b08091795b701d201afbd0d530075.jpg Almost all of them will have the super jumper we all know and hate.

Upcoming Sets: All of them will have Batman. In fact every mini figure will be Batman poorly pretending to be all of the other characters. Each set will have a terrible Bat vehicle each one progressively worse looking than the last. At least two of the bat vehicles will be the Bat-canoe, and the bat razor scooter. There will be one actual location build. Sike, there will be zero.

1 hour ago, JosiahJVL said:

nope. i have legit knowledge just dont hope for too much.

46 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Who’s your source?

45 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

dont think i can say.

40 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

its not my info to tell. we will see whats comes out, comes out.

29 minutes ago, J4ck said:

So basically you don’t have one then?

Are you serious, man? If someone has information that the public doesn’t, they can’t just reveal their source. Whether they’re credible or not, and I’m obviously going to give them the benefit of the doubt, you have no claim to the identity of their source. That’s now how leaks work, that’s not how any of this works. Someone doesn’t lose their credibility because they won’t reveal a source, that’s how they build their integrity. 

Edited by Aegis2000

14 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Me: logs on to see the DC Rumours thread is hot, goes in, face palms, leaves. 

Hey, it's the busiest it's been, well, ever sadly :sceptic: :tongue:

26 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Are you serious, man? If someone has information that the public doesn’t, they can’t just reveal their source. Whether they’re credible or not, and I’m obviously going to give them the benefit of the doubt, you have no claim to the identity of their source. That’s now how leaks work, that’s not how any of this works. Someone doesn’t lose their credibility because they won’t reveal a source, that’s how they build their integrity. 

I’m fully aware of how leaks work. I wasn’t sure wether his source was another member on this site, that’s happened in the past.

50 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

The batman

Oh sweet!

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Then why say anything? We'll know when it comes out anyway.

Exactly.

About the November bat-vehicle, I think it will be the Batmobile from BvS/JL:

-The UCS Tumbler came in 2014, two years after TDKR. The new set will come two years after Justice League.

-Hot Wheels/Mattel already made an "UCS" of that Batmobile, so we can guess toy companies are interested in that.

On the other hand, I think 3300 pieces for that car is too much, but if they include all the weaponry and stuff to change between the BvS/JL versions... I don't know.

I'm still hoping for an Arkham Knight Batmobile, maybe with a Batwing to carry it, like in the game- would account for the larger piece count, and would give us decent figs

The Arkham Knight Batsuit in the App-Controlled Batmobile shows that they've not forgotten about that game yet

ok - so to confirm 

DC2 Batman Vehicle set coming out late November - piece count = huge!!

2 x DC sets

1 x mini-figure series 

from sources who have been reliable in the past. 

rumours based on 2020 sets 

Mini-figure series - may come out after - and may not be what people are expecting? 

might be 4 DC sets in 2020 - should consider Bird of Prey / Wonder Woman movie / tie in sets / Batman themed sets / Justice League Sets

Zebra - Marvel has a set number under it - could be D2C or a new line e.g. brickheadz / might micros - with DC potential sets down the track - TBC

Conclusion

still early days for 2020 set rumour's, respectable leakers on Instagram dropping hints, be patient all will be revealed! 

my 2 cents!!

Edited by Lionbear8

okay what i said was not all acurate. all i will say is we expect too much in set count. and were i got my info i promised to keep under wraps. its not like lego leakers just straight up tell you were they're info was found/collected.

This is kinda annoying but most of this was taken extremely out of context from a conversation that was had. I was asked about the dc line for 2020 and it turned from me saying I think people are expecting way to many sets for DC right away because they are forgetting marvel movies still are releasing in 2020 and how many we are for probably getting to that statement being passed off as facts and their own. Sorry for any confusion brought by that conversation 

2 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

ok - so to confirm 

DC2 Batman Vehicle set coming out late November - piece count = huge!!

2 x DC sets

1 x mini-figure series 

from sources who have been reliable in the past. 

rumours based on 2020 sets 

Mini-figure series - may come out after - and may not be what people are expecting? 

might be 4 DC sets in 2020 - should consider Bird of Prey / Wonder Woman movie / tie in sets / Batman themed sets / Justice League Sets

Zebra - Marvel has a set number under it - could be D2C or a new line e.g. brickheadz / might micros - with DC potential sets down the track - TBC

Conclusion

still early days for 2020 set rumour's, respectable leakers on Instagram dropping hints, be patient all will be revealed! 

my 2 cents!!

Wait just a minute there hoss. What do you mean we are only getting 2 sets in 2020? First off we have 2 confirmed yes. Then there are 9 unconfirmed as to what specific superhero brand but likely a mix. The CMF is a rumor that is seemingly true but we won’t know more until we get some hard evidence. I really hope WW84 doesn’t get more than maybe 2 sets and I actually hope birds of prey gets no sets but rather comic renditions if characters from the movie kind of like they did with Suicide Squad.

Theory but honestly what if it planned out, it would be absolutely nuts: the D2C is some kind of Batman set, and the reason it’s been kept so tightly under wraps is because it connects to the upcoming Joker movie (which lines up with the time of release) and the set has spoilers for a potential batman involvement in the movie even though WB claims there isn’t any real connection to the DCEU.

Edited by CoolDudeRadman

9 minutes ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

Wait just a minute there hoss. What do you mean we are only getting 2 sets in 2020? First off we have 2 confirmed yes. Then there are 9 unconfirmed as to what specific superhero brand but likely a mix. 

He was saying the stuff that is confirmed is two sets. Yes there will def be more then 2 sets for the year for dc maybe not as many as people would like but there is def more dc coming but as of right now there are only two confirmed

Edited by Falconfan1414

27 minutes ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

Theory but honestly what if it planned out, it would be absolutely nuts: the D2C is some kind of Batman set, and the reason it’s been kept so tightly under wraps is because it connects to the upcoming Joker movie (which lines up with the time of release) and the set has spoilers for a potential batman involvement in the movie even though WB claims there isn’t any real connection to the DCEU.

No chance. Whatever the D2C is has to be something iconic that appeals to fans. Also the Joker film is set when Bruce Wayne is a boy, so no chance on this set, or really any sets based on the film, especially considering it's R rated.

Birds of Prey is more than likely to be rated R, so there 100% won't be any sets for it.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This is kinda annoying but most of this was taken extremely out of context from a conversation that was had. I was asked about the dc line for 2020 and it turned from me saying I think people are expecting way to many sets for DC right away because they are forgetting marvel movies still are releasing in 2020 and how many we are for probably getting to that statement being passed off as facts and their own. Sorry for any confusion brought by that conversation 

okay so is what you told me fact or speculation?

52 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

Birds of Prey is more than likely to be rated R, so there 100% won't be any sets for it.

But, like Suicide Squad, we might get adjacent comic based sets.

3 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

okay so is what you told me fact or speculation?

If you don't know if it is fact or speculation, you should not be passing it off as fact.

I very much doubt that any of the characters in the rumored DC cmf series will be from the CW shows. Seeing as they'd have to pay the CW to use the license of those characters as well as paying the actors for their licenses. Beyond that, a lot of the characters are exclusive to comic con, so it'd be missing some of the main stars. Also, the cw shows don't have as much of a wide appeal as a general DC cmf would and would probably not be able to hold sales. I know we're getting Crisis' next year on the shows, but I'd give it a 0 percent chance of happening. They might to comic Monitor and Anti-monitor figures and some comic versions of the show's characters to coincide with it. But I don't think we'll get a CW series.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

But, like Suicide Squad, we might get adjacent comic based sets.

If you don't know if it is fact or speculation, you should not be passing it off as fact.

never said it was fact. i was just re-saying what he said "we expect too much" so i said dont get so excited