Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

If it was arrowverse I bet the leakers would have stated that.

I highly doubt the leakers actually know what the series is, just that its based on DC characters. It could at least include Arrowverse versions of Green Arrow, Flash and Supergirl (considering of all the Con exclusives, it was never the big three ?)

That can't be just one vehicle if it is a vehicle. Either more like a collection or maybe a batman related scene like the Batcave with vehicles?

If the tumbler and 1989 UCS MOC batmobile have around 17-1800 parts and are builds you can't really change that much then it must be something else. 

If the partcount is correct, my bet would be a 1989 megapack with ucs batmobile and batwing. I personally hope for a Batcave with more vehicles :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

That can't be just one vehicle if it is a vehicle. Either more like a collection or maybe a batman related scene like the Batcave with vehicles?

If the tumbler and 1989 UCS MOC batmobile have around 17-1800 parts and are builds you can't really change that much then it must be something else. 

If the partcount is correct, my bet would be a 1989 megapack with ucs batmobile and batwing. I personally hope for a Batcave with more vehicles :tongue:

Some pieces could be a backdrop? 

I am intrigued by that piece count for a vehicle, gonna be interesting to see what it is. Considering the Mustang was approx 1500 pieces, twice that for a somewhat larger vehicle is not out of the question.

Holy guacamole Batman! That piece count is huge if true. Nearly twice the size of the Tumbler. If it’s the same scale that’s one hefty vehicle. Or as others have said not so big but in a diorama. Could it be minifigure scale and something like the ever popular Hoth UCS? Consider me interested.

I would assume it’s more likely to be a collection of vehicles rather than a diorama. Maybe batmobiles through the years or something. Batwing also sounds like a great idea too.

1 minute ago, DeCommander96 said:

I still want the Whirly Bat....

Set 70914 has a modern interpretation...

10 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Set 70914 has a modern interpretation...

My life is complete! How did I not know about this set lol

I really hope people's speculation comes through and it is a collection of vehicles. I'd really love to see a vehicle carousel like this one from TLBM.tVAp7XI.jpg

It does say they built these models in real life. :wink:

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I really hope people's speculation comes through and it is a collection of vehicles. I'd really love to see a vehicle carousel like this one from TLBM.tVAp7XI.jpg

It does say they built these models in real life. :wink:

This would be superb. 3300+ would also put it in correct scale for a “Bat” from Dark Knight Returns, but I just can’t see it, I don’t think it’s an iconic enough vehicle. The Tumbler was in all three films and is exceptionally well recognised. So, maybe multi-vehicle could be right?

expect about four dc comics sets and one cmf series for 2020. and we may not get the cmf right away in 2020 as a matter of fact dont be too hopefull.

4 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

expect about four dc comics sets and one cmf series for 2020. and we may not get the cmf right away in 2020 as a matter of fact dont be too hopefull.

Do you have inside knowledge? Any info on what's inside the sets/CMF?

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I highly doubt the leakers actually know what the series is, just that its based on DC characters. It could at least include Arrowverse versions of Green Arrow, Flash and Supergirl (considering of all the Con exclusives, it was never the big three ?)

We’ve never had arrowverse sets, I don’t think Lego will start now. They might put flash, arrow and supergirl in because people recognise them from arrowverse but they will be comic inspired minifigures.

5 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

He’s being speculative.

7 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

Just now, J4ck said:

We’ve never had arrowverse sets, I don’t think Lego will start now. They might put flash, arrow and supergirl in because people recognise them from arrowverse but they will be comic inspired minifigures.

He’s being speculative.

nope. i have legit knowledge just dont hope for too much.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Then why say anything? We'll know when it comes out anyway.

its not my info to tell. we will see whats comes out, comes out.

Could be a set just like the Jurassic Park T Rex Rampage - at 3K some odd parts with a central "vehicle" (in that case, dino) build and a very large backdrop behind it. Something like a Batmobile and a large Batcave entrance or Wayne Manor facade, perhaps. Hopefully it'll have a good set of exclusive figures like that one did -- and if rumors of a four set wave are true, this actually mirrors the Jurassic World wave a lot: four new sets, with one new, massive 3K part D2C.

Anyone know when the batman movie is out? If it's next year, we might see him in the cmf, like we saw fantastic beast characters in the Harry Potter cmf

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

Anyone know when the batman movie is out? If it's next year, we might see him in the cmf, like we saw fantastic beast characters in the Harry Potter cmf

The Batman releases in 2021. Starts production in January.

Just now, RadioYeh said:

The Batman releases in 2021. Starts production in January.

Nah we won't get figures then

How many sets do y'all think well get ww84?

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

Nah we won't get figures then

How many sets do y'all think well get ww84?

Probably one day.

14 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

dont think i can say.

So basically you don’t have one then?