Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

We got dark knight batman in that set but when did we get joker?

The 2014 Tumbler USCĀ 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

The 2014 Tumbler USCĀ 

Oh. They could release a variant? The green waistcoat suit would be nice

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Oh. They could release a variant? The green waistcoat suit would be nice

I feel like you're thinking really unrealistically. There's no way they'd put a movie variant (especially from a film like TDK) in a Comic CMF. I also really doubt they'd put a seond variant of an existing Joker variant they've released.

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:
2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

heath ledger joker

dark knight batman

We've already got these two recently

I'm pretty sure there is no accurate TDK / TDKR Batman minifigure yet, except for the Comic Con exclusive. The 2008 one and the one from the Bat vs. Tumbler set were gray instead of black, and the one that came with the UCS Tumbler was from Batman Begins.

7 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I feel like you're thinking really unrealistically. There's no way they'd put a movie variant (especially from a film like TDK) in a Comic CMF. I also really doubt they'd put a seond variant of an existing Joker variant they've released.

He did say wish list. Thereā€™s a whole swath of theĀ Ā DCU that isnā€™t going to get made, nothing wrong with wishing.

I have really only one hope, which is to receive this beautiful suit in proper Minifigure form.

TfgAhh7.jpg

Edited by RadioYeh

9 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

No, IĀ knowĀ that, which is why I didn't say they'd be calling it that, I meant more that it might end up like one. As in, having weird (and, in my opinion needless) variants of (already existing) characters that are mainly Batman-related.
I don'tĀ thinkĀ it will happen, but considering the past, I'm not ruling it out either.

Regards,
Mitch

Ahh I see. Thank you for your clarification!

8 hours ago, BaneShake said:

I wonder if the CMF series will be used as a way to cover characters who might not normally constitute sets. Someone like Constantine, for example, seems much more likely in a CMF than a set proper. Black Mask, soon to be appearing in an R-rated movie, or the Doom Patrol, who are in a VERY mature show, would also make sense.

Obviously, we could guarantee at least a few of the "big" name characters as a few slots. Batman would be almost a guarantee; Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash also seem quite likely.

Plenty of characters could be made with preexisting molds, too. Characters like Arkham Knight or Robotman could use Firefly's helmet, if printed correctly. Black Mask could use the new skull head mold from the recent Ninjago line. Creeper's basically already got every piece he'd need already in existence. Huntress, if going for a more "classic" post-Crisis look, could potentially even use Batwoman's cowl in purple with black hair.

Elseworld Flash would look awesome!

Can anyone confirm this DC CMF? Some people have called ā€œBSā€ (no my words).

with aĀ  DC mini-figureĀ series next year, I would like to see it rounded off as following if it was a 20 MF release.Ā 

4 x Batman currentĀ comic run

4 x DC Villains Video game

4 x Mixture from Superman / Wonder WomanĀ current comic run

4 x Teen Titans current comic run

4 x Mixture from Flash / Arrow comic run

I would love for them to split it even further, and have series released on BAS or Teen Titans, or even MF's based on limited edition graphic novel runs e.g. The Dark Knight / Metal...Ā but I doubt it.Ā 

just my thoughts.Ā 

still looking forward to all those Bat Vehicles been released on a yearly basis, with a play set thrown in on a yearly basisĀ (4 to 6 a year should do me well!)Ā 

looking forward to the D2C release this year as well! (love it how Lego has kept it under-wraps - to avoid those sneaky folks at Lepin)Ā 

not as many sets as Marvel, but then DC don't have that many movies coming out, but hopefully that can change from late next year, if the box office result's go there way, more movies should be green lit, then in 2021, a new Batman for a new generation!

overall I feel DC is going no where!!

great times ahead!

Ā 

Do you guys think that they will for sure adapt Matt Reeves' Batman film into sets? I only ask because I know they have omitted many of the recent DC films from being considered.

1 hour ago, RadioYeh said:

Do you guys think that they will for sure adapt Matt Reeves' Batman film into sets? I only ask because I know they have omitted many of the recent DC films from being considered.

The probably didnā€™t do sets for Shazam because I guess It wouldā€™ve been risky. No one knew if Shazam was going to be a success. I guess lego played it safe and just made a polybag.

1 hour ago, RadioYeh said:

100%. Though I still don't know why Shazam never got a single set, andĀ Birds Of Prey won't be getting any sets either because of their R-rating (though I'll bet Wonder Woman 1984 might get at least 1 tie-in set like the first movie), a Batman movie is a completely different matter.Ā 

Considering he'sĀ Lego and DC's golden boy. I have no doubt that they will at the very least make a minifigure of whatever Pattinson's Batsuit will look like and put that in a set. I know thatĀ after how the Justice League sets sold horribly, Lego might be a little cautious about releasingĀ multiple DCEU sets again. But from the way that The Batman is allegedly shaping up to sound with 6 villains, it's prime set material.Ā 

Edited by MisterBatfleck

52 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

100%. Though I still don't know why Shazam never got a single set, andĀ Birds Of Prey won't be getting any sets either because of their R-rating (though I'll bet Wonder Woman 1984 might get at least 1 tie-in set like the first movie), a Batman movie is a completely different matter.Ā 

Considering he'sĀ Lego and DC's golden boy. I have no doubt that they will at the very least make a minifigure of whatever Pattinson's Batsuit will look like and put that in a set. I know thatĀ after how the Justice League sets sold horribly, Lego might be a little cautious about releasingĀ multiple DCEU sets again. But from the way that The Batman is allegedly shaping up to sound with 6 villains, it's prime set material.Ā 

Absolutely. A little off-topic, but I cannot wait until we get some design reveals for The Batman, and eventually get an idea of what the the minifigures will look like.

(BTW, I very much enjoy your twitter account @MisterBatfleck, been following since BvS.)

2 hours ago, RadioYeh said:

Absolutely. A little off-topic, but I cannot wait until we get some design reveals for The Batman, and eventually get an idea of what the the minifigures will look like.

(BTW, I very much enjoy your twitter account @MisterBatfleck, been following since BvS.)

Probably my most anticipated movie for 2021. I've been waiting for that movie since Ben Affleck was still attached to direct and star. While it's a bummer he ended up dropping out completely and we won't see his Batman face off against Deathstroke, what Matt has been cooking up so far sounds like a live action version of The Long Halloween, my all-time favorite Batman story. I can't wait to see what the designs will be like as well, perfect material for stuff like a new Batmobile or Batcave set.

And thanks! I try my best,Ā it's nice to see that I have such a longtime follower on here.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

You know what I noticed even tho the dc sets arenā€™t confirmed. But mavel has a lot of sets already confirmed rn. And it feels like we are getting more from the dc line in 2020 than ever before! (2020 has some good potential to finally beat that 2015 wave of sets!). I think that this year will all the Batman/JL inconveniences we could get JL based sets? As thatā€™s what Iā€™m hopping for I think they skipped out on JL sets this year due to the Batman 80th anversity. So I pray we get JL based sets. And if we do Lego still has some letā€™s say untouched ā€œideasā€. For example as I said before the infinite crisis CW/ARROWVERSE thing, we could possibly get a couple of sets with characters loosely based off comics. And another rather ā€œLateā€ lineup is a JL vs crime syndicates. Yes yes ik the Lego group is a few years late with the video game. But itā€™s not a bad idea and plus kids most likely bought the game so they know who the crime syndicates are. And could open up a whole new lineup of villains. And if they really wanted to they can loosely go off the comics and take it from were the ā€œjustice league disappearedā€. Thatā€™s gives us a chance to get newer mainstream characters like zatanna, dr.fate, and guy Gardner GL. Like i totally have like 8 set ideas fresh in my head like seriously Lego what are u waitingĀ for make me a designer already. ;)

Plus looking at some villains in recent years, OMAC for example, WAAAAYYY less known than so many other iconic villains that havenā€™t been released in physical form yet, so I wouldnā€™t count out Crime Syndicate or any slightly more obscure villains

7 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

It's my personal wishes :)

Ā 

3 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Probably my most anticipated movie for 2021. I've been waiting for that movie since Ben Affleck was still attached to direct and star. While it's a bummer he ended up dropping out completely and we won't see his Batman face off against Deathstroke, what Matt has been cooking up so far sounds like a live action version of The Long Halloween, my all-time favorite Batman story. I can't wait to see what the designs will be like as well, perfect material for stuff like a new Batmobile or Batcave set.

And thanks! I try my best,Ā it's nice to see that I have such a longtime follower on here.

Me too. Ever since I saw BvS I was eagerly awaiting Ben's Batman movie, as he was my favorite on-screen portrayal. Then overtime it all started to unravel. Things are definitely looking better than ever, though.

15 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Do you have a copy of How to Handle Rejection Without Resorting to Violence?

:grin:Ā :grin:Ā :grin:
Ā 

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

Ahh I see. Thank you for your clarification!

No problem!

About Deathstroke, I think I'd prefer a version of him with the bigger helmet, like in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and the accompanying 'The Squad' DLC, I always thought it lookedĀ veryĀ coolĀ :devil:

Regards,
Mitch

9 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

with aĀ  DC mini-figureĀ series next year, I would like to see it rounded off as following if it was a 20 MF release.Ā 

4 x Batman currentĀ comic run

4 x DC Villains Video game

4 x Mixture from Superman / Wonder WomanĀ current comic run

4 x Teen Titans current comic run

4 x Mixture from Flash / Arrow comic run

I would love for them to split it even further, and have series released on BAS or Teen Titans, or even MF's based on limited edition graphic novel runs e.g. The Dark Knight / Metal...Ā but I doubt it.Ā 

just my thoughts.Ā 

You are probably better off posting DC wish lists in the DC wish list thread.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

till looking forward to all those Bat Vehicles been released on a yearly basis, with a play set thrown in on a yearly basisĀ (4 to 6 a year should do me well!)Ā 

looking forward to the D2C release this year as well! (love it how Lego has kept it under-wraps - to avoid those sneaky folks at Lepin)Ā 

Yeah some really good bat vehicles this year. And yes most people in the Lego community donā€™t understand why leaks are bad but youā€™ve hit the nail on the head.

To be honest i have pretty low expectations.

What do you guys think? Any chances to see solomon Grundy as a bigfig in a set, Black Mask, Hush and Mad Hatter in the cmf or sets? :/Ā  To be honest i would be fine with these 4 characters to complete myĀ collection to a satisfying degree. I am basically a fan ofĀ the arkham games and Nolan movies, so i don't know (or want) the reallyĀ obscure characters.

i am pretty sure, we won't ever get the arkham knight... :/

4 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

:grin:Ā :grin:Ā :grin:
Ā 

No problem!

About Deathstroke, I think I'd prefer a version of him with the bigger helmet, like in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and the accompanying 'The Squad' DLC, I always thought it lookedĀ veryĀ coolĀ :devil:

Regards,
Mitch

Death stroke could use that iron man mold that was stupidly used for wasp and brilliantly used for mark 1

2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Death stroke could use that iron man mold that was stupidly used for wasp and brilliantly used for mark 1

For example, yeah. Though I think, shape-wise the first Iron Man helmet might be a bit better, what with it becoming narrower by the chin.
Though considering Deathstroke's mask/helmet doesn't open (let alone by tilting the face plate), a new mold might be preferred.

Regards,
Mitch

Cool if itā€™s true about a dc cmfĀ 

the tv show arrow finishes up in January and there is a 5 part arrow verse crossover over Christmas and new year. At a guess it could be characters from arrow, flash, legends,supergirl,Ā Black Lightning & batwomanĀ 

Edited by Mattyj82

3 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

For example, yeah. Though I think, shape-wise the first Iron Man helmet might be a bit better, what with it becoming narrower by the chin.
Though considering Deathstroke's mask/helmet doesn't open (let alone by tilting the face plate), a new mold might be preferred.

Regards,
Mitch

I don't think they'll make a new one. The old iron man one works for any armoured deathstroke except the movie one I feelĀ 

Just now, Mattyj82 said:

Cool if itā€™s true about a dc cmfĀ 

the tv show arrow finishes up in January and there is a 5 part arrow verse crossover over Christmas and new year. At a guess it could be characters from arrow, flash, legends,supergirl,Ā Black Lightning & batwomanĀ 

Wasn't black lightning the figure in sdcc last year?

13 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Considering the CW series are obscure and don't feature many iconic characters, and the fact that so many of those characters are already reserved as SDCC exclusives. I sincirely doubt they'd do a series on the shows (as much as I want one).