Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

10 hours ago, J4ck said:

Nah there are several Super Hero sets that are unconfirmed as to whether they belong to DC or Marvel, most of them will be DC but we don’t know yet which ones.

Wait seriously? I thought it was a new mold.

That’s my point why are all the marvel ones confirmed but not dc? I’m having a very strong thought those are dc sets. But that’s just my theory 

And that d2c set is def. not happening we are half way through 2019 no piece count, no set number no nothing. Even tho we have 2020 news already.

Word on the street is (I think) that a Marvel wave is going to release in October, including the Hulk Helicopter. That might be why the Marvel stuff is more finalized. :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, JosiahJVL said:

That’s my point why are all the marvel ones confirmed but not dc? I’m having a very strong thought those are dc sets. But that’s just my theory 

And that d2c set is def. not happening we are half way through 2019 no piece count, no set number no nothing. Even tho we have 2020 news already.

The set number is 76139 and it’s been known since the middle of December 2018. It’s happening, we just don’t know when it’s released. We get a D2C list at the beginning of every year. The sets on those lists always come out eventually. They are not cancelled randomly. The set is coming, it’s just not coming as soon as we expected. Unless you work for the DC department at LEGO you can’t claim that it’s “definitely not happening”. We have 2020 Star Wars pictures but haven’t seen the October D2C yet, but that doesn’t make it cancelled. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

20 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The set number is 76139 and it’s been known since the middle of December 2018. It’s happening, we just don’t know when it’s released. We get a D2C list at the beginning of every year. The sets on those lists always come out eventually. They are not cancelled randomly. The set is coming, it’s just not coming as soon as we expected. Unless you work for the DC department at LEGO you can’t claim that it’s “definitely not happening”. We have 2020 Star Wars pictures but haven’t seen the October D2C yet, but that doesn’t make it cancelled. 

This, thank you!

I don’t know why it goes from set hasn’t been revealed yet and nothing has leaked to its canceled. But trust me it’s coming

Also why do dc fans want it to be canceled? A canceled d2c set would probably spell bad things for the dc line in general 

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

I wish - for some reason they didn't make one for this movie.

I did some digging around.

In booktopia theu have a book scheduled for release 1st September call Lets Create Lego Movie 2. 

Maybe...

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This, thank you!

I don’t know why it goes from set hasn’t been revealed yet and nothing has leaked to its canceled. But trust me it’s coming

Also why do dc fans want it to be canceled? A canceled d2c set would probably spell bad things for the dc line in general 

Agree so much negative vibe!!

We should be positive and greatful to what we receive.  

8 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

I don't think it's happening. It might, but there's a 60% chance it won't happen now

where do you come up with this stuff?

youve been a member here for a month, have nearly a hundred posts and most are made up "opinions" that you try to pass off as fact or some kind of inside info its kind of annoying.

Edited by Mattallica

4 hours ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

Word on the street is (I think) that a Marvel wave is going to release in October, including the Hulk Helicopter. That might be why the Marvel stuff is more finalized. :shrug_oh_well:

Word on the street? We’re did u hear this?

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

October is almost 2 months from now and your telling me we have 2020 set images but no details, no price, no minifigures on what this set could be?

And let me guess that’s when we can expect to hear the dc comics superhero 2020 set lineup. Because they always happen in October.

2 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

October is almost 2 months from now and your telling me we have 2020 set images but no details, no price, no minifigures on what this set could be?

And let me guess that’s when we can expect to hear the dc comics superhero 2020 set lineup. Because they always happen in October.

Why are you so convinced that it won’t happen? Such baseless, negative speculation helps nothing and nobody. The information has been repeated countless times, including the entirely plausible notion that Lego are keeping this one under wraps. They aren’t going to cancel a big Batman set in Batmans 80th anniversary year, when he got inducted into the comic book characters hall of fame. There’s a Mark Twain quote kicking around here somewhere...

6 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Why are you so convinced that it won’t happen? Such baseless, negative speculation helps nothing and nobody. The information has been repeated countless times, including the entirely plausible notion that Lego are keeping this one under wraps. They aren’t going to cancel a big Batman set in Batmans 80th anniversary year, when he got inducted into the comic book characters hall of fame. There’s a Mark Twain quote kicking around here somewhere...

well said, people need to note that Batman sells!!

looking forward to the day the D2C is revealed along with many other sets in the near future. 

3 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

We have details. We know it’s a Batman vehicle and we know the set number. Stop pushing this baseless narrative that it’s cancelled without any concrete proof. Reliable leakers have stated multiple times that it’s still coming, and if September 21st is Batman day then that makes a lot of sense as the release day. 

7 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Not straight from the horse's mouth, but like I said, word on the street. :shrug_oh_well: We do know Hulk is coming in November.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Someone on IG is saying there are 4 Endgame sets and that the Hulk set is the biggest

And it’s looks like that’s being confirmed by other reliable people now 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:38 AM, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I believe Ninjawhip was the first and then Falconfan and Ninoleaks posted it as well

8 hours ago, Mattallica said:

youve been a member here for a month, have nearly a hundred posts and most are made up "opinions" that you try to pass off as fact or some kind of inside info its kind of annoying.

Are we really so jazzed for information that we are going to jump on people for using a number they pulled out of the sky or get a little overzealous in their speculation? Use the report button or PM a mod if you think it's that big of an issue.

16 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

Not straight from the horse's mouth, but like I said, word on the street. :shrug_oh_well: We do know Hulk is coming in November.

Are we really so jazzed for information that we are going to jump on people for using a number they pulled out of the sky or get a little overzealous in their speculation? Use the report button or PM a mod if you think it's that big of an issue.

Hulk is reportedly available for Black Friday, but the rest of the wave releases Jan 1st

10 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Uh what?

how are most of the, opinions that I pass off as facts?

going through my posts, most of them are opinions but I'm not saying they are facts. If I say something it's my opinion. I'm pretty sure it won't happen. That's just me. It probably will, I've been wrong before, but personally I don't think it will

Just stop panicking and be patient. If we still haven't heard anything a few months from now, then we can start worrying about cancellation.

10 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Hulk is reportedly available for Black Friday, but the rest of the wave releases Jan 1st

Good to know. :thumbup:

22 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Just stop panicking and be patient. If we still haven't heard anything a few months from now, then we can start worrying about cancellation.

This. Thank you. This is not entirely uncommon. Sometimes we just don’t know much about an upcoming set. Leakers aren’t gods, after all. The set has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources. Cancellations happen sometimes, but a cancellation of this scale would be very out of character for Lego. Be patient. 

If anyone else follows mini_legogo on Instagram and checks his Story updates, then you've probably just seen the bombshell he dropped.

"71026 will release at January 2020. BTW it's CMF. Licensed series. DC MINIFIGURES SERIES."

Edited by MisterBatfleck

4 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

If anyone else follows mini_legogo on Instagram and checks his Story updates, then you've probably just seen the bombshell he dropped.

"71026 will release at January 2020. BTW it's CMF. Licensed series. DC MINIFIGURE SERIES."

Wow! We better get all the Green Arrow Rebirth designs from the DC Super Villain game... Malcolm Merlyn, Green Arrow and Black Canary, Roy Harper! So many possibilities 

44 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Anyone else see minilegogo's story on Instagram... don't know the validity of what I just read 

43 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

"71026 will release at January 2020. BTW it's CMF. Licensed series. DC MINIFIGURE SERIES."

Was just about to share this, should've known I'd be beaten to it :grin:

But great news, if it turns out to be true! 

(Not doubting Mini_legogo, but he/she could be misinformed as well).

Regards, Mitch

Wow! This is pretty unprecedented if true. The only non-movie licensed tie in series we’ve gotten have been for Simpsons and Harry Potter, so if this is true it shows LEGO is really putting a lot more attention on DC than usual, which is great! Wonder if any Arrowverse styles figures will appear here, and of course the DC supervillains game characters.