At first I thought there is one nice model. Didn't expect to see scrolling down! For some reason these look awesome. I appreciate time it took to source and build all the models.

One "complaint" though, 42037 has all wheels/rims identical colour! How could you!? :laugh:

3 hours ago, zux said:

At first I thought there is one nice model. Didn't expect to see scrolling down! For some reason these look awesome. I appreciate time it took to source and build all the models.

One "complaint" though, 42037 has all wheels/rims identical colour! How could you!? :laugh:

Thank you for your compliment. 

My son built the 42037 first, he was 10 or so at the time, it's where I got the idea. I helped him at the time, but allowed him to make his own colour choices. I didn't want to change it too much :-)

Fantastic builds! Who'd have thought builds with such a variety of colours could look so good.

Hi Kraai,

loving these creations! Could you contact me on socialmedia@LEGO.com so we can start a conversation about using this on our social media channels?

Thanks in advance,

Pieter

I did the same thing with the Caterham when that was released.  It was surprisingly challenging to build from the instructions whilst using different colours.  I also found that "random" colour selection quite often failed to look random once assembled.  Not sure if this was down to subconscious colour matching, or just perception.  But, it took effort and thought to make the finished build look like it was random.

They look great!!

I build my mocs with the BWWYH method so I am used to seeing this. Goes with Function Over Form mentality.:laugh:

Ed

B(uild)  W(ith)  W(hat) Y(ou)  H(ave)