Chris here, from UK, with no interesting backstory and no ulterior motives for my registration. Lego collector for barely two years, not much of a MOCer yet, but I keep on trying because it's relaxing. I don't have a favorite theme, I just buy what's pleasing to my eyes. That's pretty much all you need to know. Peace!

Hey Chris! Sounds good to me. Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: Whatever you do with Lego - as long its fun and relaxing its good.:thumbup: See you around!

On 6/24/2018 at 2:05 AM, BenderBrau said:

Chris here, from UK, with no interesting backstory and no ulterior motives for my registration.

I don't believe you. :tongue: :wink:Everybody has got a more or less interesting backstory!

Nevertheless: hi and welcome to Eurobricks! You will find your niche here, I'm sure. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

Everybody has got a more or less interesting backstory

Even if, and trust me - I don't, that doesn't mean it's the right place to share it :tongue: Besides, I have unhealthy tendency to nag and self deprecate, and whenever someone asks me to tell something about myself, I just do that (like right now). That's why I'd rather keep it quiet and simple :wink:

Anyway, thank you (and Littleworlds) for your kind welcome!