Sign in to follow this  
letsbuild

[AMS-2] Dragify Your Set - Voting

Welcome to the voting for AMS-2's winning entry. We have five contestants, each with their pros and cons, and it's up to you, the voter, to decide which one takes the podium.

The voting system is as follows: 

1: 10pts

2: 8pts

3: 5pts

4: 3pts

5: 1pt

Your submissions should look like this:

[insert text of choice here]

1: Contender's Username

2: Contender's Username

3: Contender's Username

4: Contender's Username

5: Contender's Username

[insert text of choice here]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the entries!

@romashkaman

42071 "Dozer compactor" mod

This dragster is seriously redesigned base set with addition of:

1 x LiPo battery

1 x XL motor

1 x servo motor

1 x IR receiver

Main functionality of the base set is saved (except the worm gear for the front shovel)

It's pretty fast - I didn't expect that result!

AMS-2 dragster mod: #1AMS-2 dragster mod: #4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sirslayer

Lego 42068 ARV dragster !!

This lego moc/mod ended up turning the default set into a dragster and an upgrade to any 42068 fans if you want to have suspension on your fire truck!!  it still retains its boom functions and the dragster model is finished, the non-dragster version is still a WIP!! 

The dragster features includes

56mm default tires on front and 68.7mm tires on the rear to give it the "dragster" look

Flat 6 fake engine with blower and exhaust pipes that extends out like a dragster

2 Xl motors for power to the drive train. (this model weighs over 7 lb with add on's!!!) it still need more power !!

Retains all the fire truck functions 
1 Brave lego man driver based from red frog man

Dragster panels from real dragster set!!

Now a few pictures of my moc , the lego 42068 dragster!

20180601_19390920180601_193641

@Marxpek

The Missing Link

The year 41: scientists have now found the blueprints to a long lost design.

It seems they found a missing link in the evolution of Lego Technic, images of the subject are very rare, as it has just been discovered:

800x600.jpg 

800x542.jpg

The blueprint show parts from all ages, Most parts predate the year 20 but not all of its parts are that old, it seems to have a new type of rear-wheel still used today and it contains a powerful drive system from around the year 28, while this is considered an outdated system nowadays, this is still the most powerful Lego power unit ever used.

A lot of research is needed to find the ancient parts needed to build it, and there is no telling how it will behave after it has been built, it might be hostile, so careful study is needed of a live specimen.

We cannot replicate the design for now, but with the blueprints, we at least now know, where to search and that it exists, or at least; once has existed.

This is where you come in, let's go on an expedition and find us some precious data on "The Missing Link"!

Start your expedition by clicking the portal below:

@mocbuild101

Lego 9394 Jet Plane RC Dragster/Drifter

800x600.jpg

Features:

• Steering - powered by PF servo.
  • Drive - geared down 3:5 from fast output of buggy motor.
  • Motorized wings (not RC) - powered by PF M-motor.
  • Easy to remove battery box - if not using rechargeable battery.

Other Specs:

• Weight: 650g (with  rechargeable battery)
  • Original functions kept: 1 (out of 3)
  • Theoretical top speed: 14km/h (at least)

800x600.jpg

Video: (make sure to turn on your sound)

@MangaNOID

Its probably hard to capture your attention at the moment with the new Bugatti 42083 coming out, so with very little effort, behold! the Friction Truck. B model of 42061 with a built in (out) friction motor able to propel the truck 5 meters or more from a standing start!

It retains functions of original model except I used the front fenders on the tow point for extra drag down force.

umm...urr...that's all really.

img_5578.jpg 

img_5579.jpg 

@Offroadcreat1ons

So here's my entry into the AMS-2 comp. 

The model is the 9395 B-model, but I rebuilt the entire chassis to add drive and suspension. I modified the body and added a bunch of details like a wheelie bar, exhaust, and roll bars, and I fixed some of the colors. 

The model has all the original functions like a winch and doors, but I took out steering and the lift thing and gearbox in the back. 

1280x720.jpg

1280x721.jpg

A big "thank you!" to all the participants, and good luck to you all!

27 minutes ago, sirslayer said:

so voting goes like this??? on a post? and there are 6 contestent 

1.sirslayer

2.marxpek

3.mocbuild101

4. romashkaman

5.Offroadcreat1ons 

Yes, it goes like that, except the numbers don't have to be offset, and you don't have to @mention them. 

Is this your vote?

1: Mocbuild101

2: romashkaman

3: Manganoid

4: offroadcreat1ons

5: sirslayer

@mocbuild101 very sleek integration of the modifications and you can't go wrong with buggy motors!

@romashkaman fantastic little mod, looks very playable, job well done!

@MangaNOID you amazed me again with your entry! i love the mechanical approach! it looks terrible :laugh: but you had a backlog of points from last year :wink:

@Offroadcreat1ons a powerhouse! but maybe next year mod it with an umbrella :laugh:

@sirslayer The heavyweight under the dragsters! It seems to respond faster then a (your?) cat! bit sad it was not fully finished in the video, but fun nevertheless, so keep it up! :thumbup:

@Marxpek dude, what where you thinking? no points for you...

some very unexpected results! Lovely job all, looking forward to the next!

11 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

1. Marxpek

2. romashkaman

3. Offroadcreat1ons

4. MangaNOID

5. sirslayer

@letsbuild, why is @sirslayer allowed to vote for himself?

Nowhere did I say that contestants couldn't vote for themselves. Would you like to change your vote?

Here are my results:

1. Marxpek. Awesome presentation - it made me smile a lot!) And this "creature" is really fast!

2. mocbuild101. A plane that drives well!)

3. offroadcreat1ons. Wanted to see a modified truck and here it is.

4. MangaNOID. Good idea with flywheels!

5. sirslayer. Nice job!

It was really fun to participate!

Edited by romashkaman

Well, let's exclude our votes for ourselves, I agree. But this must be done by every participant. I'l edit my votes.

1. Mocbuild101

2. Marxpek

3. Offroadcreations

4. Sirslayer

5. MangaNoid

6. Romashkahan

When is this going to finish?

1: Marxpek

2: Manganoind

3: mocbuild

4: offroadcreations

5: romashkaman

So when you go to the voting booth or make other choices in life, you may want to think more selfishly. Think about yourself. Which technic, trend, and choices will actually improve your life and which will hurt you? Are you really listening to what you need or just listening to other voices. For example, if you chose against yourself in this latest contest, you will have to live with the consequences and will have no one to blame but yourself. Not voting for yourself just shows how easy of a push over you are. do you really think that the pope would vote for the devil then for himself??? 

9 minutes ago, sirslayer said:

So when you go to the voting booth or make other choices in life, you may want to think more selfishly. Think about yourself. Which Technic, trend, and choices will actually improve your life and which will hurt you? Are you really listening to what you need or just listening to other voices. For example, if you chose against yourself in this latest contest, you will have to live with the consequences and will have no one to blame but yourself. Not voting for yourself just shows how easy of a push over you are. do you really think that the pope would vote for the devil then for himself??? 

This the one who said....

As if we were competing.... 

Now you are thinking wrong, you will look more of a fool voting for yourself... You will not get replies this way, or respect, take this to the pub...

@Aventador2004 its not in the rules so only an idiot doesnt vote for him or herself and please dont be an idiot by not follow the rules and you'll make it in life 

and was it you that said that you didn't want to join this contest because it wasn't popular???   you seem the type to be more towards politics/competing then technics!! 

Edited by sirslayer

6 hours ago, sirslayer said:

you didn't want to join this contest because it wasn't popular

No, I wanted to join, but had school to finish.

22 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

take this to the pub...

Haven't been watching this topic... but jeez you guys are getting competitive. 

This is for fun not for who voted for who and who wins. 

and I apologize for the idiot comment, its not your fault and it should all about Technics and not Titanic 

20 minutes ago, sirslayer said:

and I apologize for the idiot comment, its not your fault and it should all about Technics and not Titanic 

I think it has been solved then.

Sorry for clogging topic.