sheo

[MOC] Lava Citadel

The creator of this tiny world was short of blue materials and therefore he turned oceans into lava. Luckily, this citadel has a separate water storage.

42206598174_a91485b039_c.jpg

Nicely clean and sleek build. I like the transparent dome on the tower. That gives it an almost magical quality.:classic:

As for the lava. A good idea, but you could go a bit further. Maybe adding some translucent pieces, even flames maybe?

7 hours ago, miniman said:

Simple and beautiful.

19 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

Nicely clean and sleek build. I like the transparent dome on the tower. That gives it an almost magical quality.:classic:

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

As for the lava. A good idea, but you could go a bit further. Maybe adding some translucent pieces, even flames maybe?

You are right, the lava is a bit schematic here.

Yeah, I must agree that the flames would be really nice addition here. The tower itself looks great though, especilly the top. I aslo really like the bridge.

Your MOCs are always so cool and creative! I love the unique shaping here and also the bright, highly contrasting colors! The bumpy texture of the lava is also a great detail!

Say, I really love the bowed shaping of the tower for this build, and the cheese wedged walls making up the base of the fortress look pretty cool too! :thumbup:

By the way, is the fictional backstory for this build based in any truth, if you know what I mean? :wink: