craigslegostuff

Wacky Sub!

My fourth Lego MOC Modular Building! 

This has been up on Flickr for a while but never posted it here.

Welcome to Wacky Sub, every Lego minifig's favourite faceless corporate sandwich shop chain! I've tried to include lots of small details and features both inside and out, so have fun looking around... And of course, do let me know what you think! It's always great to get feedback and comments.

1ST FLOOR - WACKY SUB SANDWICH SHOP/ DELI

The main shop is just one room, with a variety of features for cooking up tasty lunchtime treats. 

Features include a glass display unit with cheeses, salad etc. a counter area, grill, fridge, sink and a backdoor leading out to the alley. Spot the fire extinguisher. Oooh, and the ice cream freezer unit in the corner...

2ND FLOOR / Apartment lounge / kitchen / terrace

Stairs from the ground floor alleyway lead up to a rather swish (but cramped!) apartment. 

The main floor is the lounge, with huge widescreen TV, groovy leopard print sofa! In the corner under the stairs there's a small kitchen with fridge, cooker and sink. Patio doors open out onto a small terrace with chequered tiles and colourful flowers.

3RD FLOOR / Apartment Bedroom / Bathroom

The lounge stairs lead up to a cosy bedroom with nightstand, chest of drawers and a pattered rug under the bed. There's also an unfinished small shower room OR toilet (I haven't decided which yet, but whichever it ends up being, the tenant is just gonna have to manage without the other one!)

Let me know what you think guys - always great to get feedback / suggestions etc.

- Craig, December 2016

32008467680_097dab79e1_c.jpgWacky Sub by Craig Brooks, on Flickr