Captain Genaro

Dark Secrets on the Île d'Or - Era II, Challenge II - RESULTS POSTED

ALL:  Scoring of challenge entries has begun. Please ensure your entry is linked in the first post of this thread. I think I have them all; however, it is important to check as entries not linked will not be rated. Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Been out of touch for a while - do we already have the results?

Or do we get to vote (did I miss that)?

I think the GM's have the results, but nothing appeared for now

2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

I think the GM's have the results, but nothing appeared for now

That the jist of where we stand.  It is simply matter of someone finding time to write the results up properly.

On 10/15/2018 at 5:57 PM, Kwatchi said:

That the jist of where we stand.  It is simply matter of someone finding time to write the results up properly.

If you let me know the outcome, I could make up my mind and propose a hopefully funny writeup. :pir-grin:

6 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

If you let me know the outcome, I could make up my mind and propose a hopefully funny writeup. :pir-grin:

I'll PM you the results!

Thanks to Captain Braunsfeld finishing the write up, the results have now been posted here:

On 6/19/2018 at 3:37 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Additionally  there will be three winners for the sub-category  of the idol. 

I commented in the results thread as well, but will the sub-category results be announced?

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Sorry to put cat among the pigeons... but what is coming next as a challenge ? 

We want another one !!! Eslandolan and Rats lefts !!! What's next ?

We are discussing changing the format a bit, so there may be a different style challenge before we do the Rats and Greenbacks. Personally I'd like to see a return to Era I style challenges - but I'd be interested to hear what everyone else has to say on this... Anyway, planning is quite advanced for what should be a very refreshing pirate themed challenge.

3 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I commented in the results thread as well, but will the sub-category results be announced?

The rewards for these will be BoBS cards, and the cards team are still working on exactly what the cards will look like. I thought it would be better to (finally) get the results out than wait for a decision on the cards. They will still be announced, just as soon as we get the cards in order. Sorry for the delay!

33 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

We are discussing changing the format a bit, so there may be a different style challenge before we do the Rats and Greenbacks. Personally I'd like to see a return to Era I style challenges - but I'd be interested to hear what everyone else has to say on this... Anyway, planning is quite advanced for what should be a very refreshing pirate themed challenge.

Ooooh, that sounds interesting. Curious for what you will come up with, looking forward to it! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

I thought it would be better to (finally) get the results out than wait for a decision on the cards.

That makes sense. Fair play.