Bart

[SR] 1st Battalion Derr's Expeditionary Light Infantry

28028681937_e19b86858f_c.jpg1st Platoon of the East Company - 1st Battalion Derr's Expeditionary Light Infantry . Inspection with Colours by Bart, on Flickr

As @Bregir made clear, any fighting force requires a moc, and as already filled out some forms, here is the presentation.

The 1st Platoon of the East Company is being inspected, after finishing their training. There is no bother with full uniforms, the only rule is to wear something of the Battalion colours, green in this case. 

From left to right:

• Colonel on a horse, battalion commander, green epaulettes, port-starboard bicorne hat with a big red plume
  • Captain of Infantry, company commander, green epaulettes, fore-aft bicorne hat with small red plume
  • Company runner, (taking messages to and from the colonel to the captain if the companies operate out of line of sight of the rest of the battalion)
  • Company drummer, the only one for which the colonel saw fit to give a uniform jacket too.
  • Lieutenant of Infantry, the platoon commander, with green epaulettes and a tricorne hat with a red plume
  • The fighting men in the platoon, all armed with a good musket and a bajonet.
  • The battalion colours, a green field with the red trident of Derr in the middle, flown from a black staff tipped with a red spear head. 
  • The SeaRat colours, identical staff.

It is my intention to create the full nine platoons, so you'll see ninety different mini's when the full battalion end up in a fight.

Nice looking group of rag tag soldiers! I like that you included all the different officers and such. Looking forward to the rest of the platoons!

That's a band of...well, energitic young men, I like the one with the short.:laugh:

2 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice looking group of rag tag soldiers! I like that you included all the different officers and such. Looking forward to the rest of the platoons!

Coming soon to a beach in your area! :innocent:

1 hour ago, Bodi said:

That's a band of...well, energitic young men, I like the one with the short.:laugh:

I reckon you mean the non yellow skinned one with the face paint? Because in the back is a shorts wearing one too :D

1 hour ago, Fraunces said:

Good to see finally see an army of REAL fighters in Nova Terra :innocent2:

Well no need to exaggerate, Oleon has a mighty army too, they are just scarred of crickets in the woods, and shoot their own. :P 

42006167545_1125c5d09b_c.jpg2nd and 3rd Platoon of East Company - 1st Battalion Derr's Expeditionary Light Infantry - Platoon fire drill.lxf by Bart, on Flickr

How does anyone like to be on the receiving end of a line practising platoon fire? 

Edited by Bart

9 hours ago, Bart said:

Coming soon to a beach in your area! :innocent:

I'm sure the cannon batteries of Quinnsville will welcome them with a few volleys of grape shot!  :cannon:  :laugh:

Edited by LM71Blackbird