Rogue Angel

GoH Book III

55 minutes ago, TitusV said:

So, here it is. 203 pages of official Guilds of Historica lore, I hope you enjoy!

Three cheers for Titus! :grin:

Hip, hip, hooray!

Excellent work, Titus! Wow, that is quite the document. I am glad you did it, though, because I have been wondering for years what exactly happened during the Kaliphlin Civil War, in particular. The other stuff is great, too. 

It also serves to illustrate just how impressive and creative the builders and storytellers are here in the Guilds, and have been for the past six years or so. 

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

3 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Hip, hip, hooray!

Excellent work, Titus! Wow, that is quite the document. I am glad you did it, though, because I have been wondering for years what exactly happened during the Kaliphlin Civil War, in particular. The other stuff is great, too. 

It also serves to illustrate just how impressive and creative the builders and storytellers are here in the Guilds, and have been for the past six years or so. 

Almost seems like its my birthday now :grin: I didn't dare to create a topic for it, as it's a pretty heavy file and I'm not sure whether it was within my power to do so, but if you like it maybe the leadership can add the link to some of the important threads? So newbies can find it :wink: 

Aye, we have big shoes to fill...

4 hours ago, Grover said:

Awesome!  I've been trying to do this for a couple of years.  Unfortunately, I'm only about 2/3 done.  You beat me to it, but I'm glad it's all in one place.  It was quite a challenge to try and dig through everything trying to find it all.  Great job!

Its good to be able to talk with someone who knows the pain of digging through the forum! :laugh: I'm sorry I beat you though

Edited by TitusV

WOW!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!
Thank you very much Titus.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:17 AM, TitusV said:

Hear ye, hear ye! Or better said: read ye, read ye!

As preparation on a never-finished entry for the lore challenge, I was strolling around the subforum when it dawned to me that all official tales are fragmented, dusty and even semi-forgotten in locked topics which never got pinned or in long since outdated master indices. This felt like a real pity to me, because there's more than six years of collective storybuilding and even better Lego building lost 'out there'. (forgive me if I'm being a bit dramatic, I'm just super glad I'm finally done with this :grin:) But fear no longer!

If you've ever wanted to read up on ALL (or at least almost all, if you think I've forgotten something please tell me!) Guildish history, be happy! I've you ever wanted not having to follow a thousand links or hating the search engine when looking for a certain challenge, be happy! If you've never wanted any of these things, be happy as well!

So, here it is. 203 pages of official Guilds of Historica lore, I hope you enjoy!

Oh, that's brilliant work and will be a great resource. Thanks so much Titus for taking the time and effort to do this!  Looks like i need to hold off on going to the library for a new book! :wub:

29891395787_83d2f5654e.jpg

Dario Keturah proclaims his allegiance to the Desert King!

Info and mini backstory will be posted in the Kaliphlin thread.

(Not the final look)

Edited by Windusky

I'm guessing before we are notified who won the other categories of the Book II challenge, unless I just totally missed those notifications.  I only saw the overall voting on the historica lore challenge.

I, Sir Patman the Lionmane, pledge my loyalty to the Kaliphlin Guild

44144418724_21b0276d9e_b.jpg

Backround Story; 

Sir Patman the Lionmane, was a simple man until recently, evicted from his home due to the war. After Queen Ylspeth took the throne, and stability was established, he desided to get back to his ruined family property to start over his life, in peace.

When he returned to his ruined house and he started reconstructing it from the ground, he descovered a sealed room, full of armors, weapons, some royal documents and the deeds of the City of Neapolis which were in the name of his Great-Grandfather, the first Sir Lionmane.

Having no family left to ask for any piece of information regarding his family's unknown history and backround, he exercised his legal birthright to use the title of Sir Lionmane that he was inherited, and started his quest to find more information regarding Neapolis, having in his possession only few clues.

@LittleJohnthank you very much!

If you are interested, you can take a glimpse to my entry for Challenge I, in which more details about Sir Patman's story are being disclosed.

Welcome to Kaliphlin @Patgeo!  Don't forget to post in the Kaliphlin book III thread too! 

FYI, the tentative schedule for Challenge II will be Dec 15 (announcement) to Jan 31st (deadline).

4 hours ago, Rogue Angel said:

FYI, the tentative schedule for Challenge II will be Dec 15 (announcement) to Jan 31st (deadline).

Thanks for the heads up! Deadline for sorting (/digging down to the table top?) done by Dec 15 then :classic:

I, Neville Equicius, son of Albus Equicius, pledge my allegiance to Avalonia! 

30670385197_e38278e9ca_c.jpghistorica sig fig by The Nev, on Flickr

OOC: I'm relatively new to Eurobricks, and very new to GoH, but not new to Lego! Looking forward to taking part, there's a short Bio for Neville Equicius in the Avalonia thread, and more story soon to come, along with some MOCs!

Hello!

Do we know which active guild is the least populous these days? I was a proud nocturnian during Book II., but now i might create a new character and join a different guild.

@MaasEffekt Like Basilicus said, Varlyrio is probably seeing the least activity as of right now. Kaliphlin has the lowest score, but their Kaliphlin at Work project should help their standing considerably.
Usually any of the guilds that aren't Avalonia have a somewhat smaller active member base.

So check out Mitgardia :innocent2:

Thanks for the tips guys! First i wanted to join Kaliphlin- even built a sigfig that i liked, and made some BL orders. But then suddenly i had a new idea, so i went with it and joined Varlyrio, with a completely different fig. :classic:

Edited by MaasEffekt