Nidingsbane

Greetings, all!

I am humble before the grace that has been shown to me in letting me join this noble forum of Lego Masters and Mistresses!

My name is Mikael from the harsh and cold Viking land of Sweden and I am a Lego fan, especially the Castle and Kingdoms series. My first set of Lego was either the 6067 Guarded Inn, 6041 Armour Shop or the 6035 Castle Guard. However, it does not really matter because I was anyhow instantly hooked. I dare to say that playing with these sets and many more in the same series was an influential part when I much, much later in life decided to study Medieval Archaeology and later became a professional archaeologist.

Then came the Dark Ages. Due to a new calling and the general curve balls that life throws at you there was for a time no Lego. Then my son was born and Lego was rediscovered. Be praised! He enjoys the what he calls The Knights Lego but is more of a Batman- fan.

Then I found this forum (Be praised again!) and quickly realised that this is the place to be.

Hopefully I will be able to post some stuff that me and my son is working on and I might dare a review on one of the classical Castle sets in the future.

/Nidingsbane

Perfect and very nice introduction!

Welcome to Eurobricks, enjoy your stay here. I look forward to see more from you and your son. :classic:

Hello Nidingsbane! Welcome to Eurobricks. Good you found back to Lego, with some help :wink:.