Bart

[SR - Poppy Port] Mill

Dr. Anderson and James are travelling more inland, on the outskirts of Poppy Port a small mountain stream enters James' Creek.
Local farmers have redirected the stream and constructed a mill, to mill flour and press oil out of their harvested seeds.

28014402397_5dbb91ef00.jpg

29011085138_dfc821e117.jpg

41073204430_e1db8eec01.jpg

James is fascinated by the cogs working together to transfer the rotating of the water to the rotating of the stone and press.
Dr. Anderson on the other hand really wants to continue up stream to explore the inlands of Sabre Island.

Edited by Bart

A very nice build Bart! The terrain looks great and I really like how the building turned out! My only suggestion would be to use some different color trans blue pieces for the water. It gives it a little better look in my opinion. Other than that, fantastic work!

Thanks @LM71Blackbird, I'll try some trans pieces next time on the water, blue render and trans pieces aren't a happy match in my experience, but maybe here it could have been done. 

I'm happy you like the look of the building, I'm still trying to build in some pioneering style in a starting settlement low on 'civilized' building materials, aka sourcing wood locally but not having a lot. 

Very nice mill bart, the colouring really turned out well, and I like the addition to Port Poppy. Keep it up!