Sign in to follow this  
Lord Brickington

Hello there Eurobricks!

Hi everybody!

My name is Henry and I'm from the Netherlands, as a long time fan of Lego I was lurking the forum for a really long time now, what made me decide to create my own account. 

Born in late 1983 the 1610 martinair plane was my very first set of lego (I was 3 months old), followed by a nice ammount of Fabuland, basic-sets and vehicles from Legoland-miniland,and an occasional Castle set. The theme that really got me "hooked" was the 1989 Pirates theme, which is still my favourite amongst all of the amazing themes that Lego had/has to offer.

I hope to post a few MOC's soon, I have a really busy job to run, but like the crowd and it's posts over here on the Eurobricks-forum so every once and again I'll try to pop-up! 

Yarrrr!! Welcome aboard matey!!

And I agree with you totally on the Pirates theme. Looking forward to seeing your MOCs.

8 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Yarrrr!! Welcome aboard matey!!

And I agree with you totally on the Pirates theme. Looking forward to seeing your MOCs.

For sure!

I've been building a winter village last year, so I'm having a bit of a throwback at the moment with bricks, but I'm hoping to get some orders out there a.s.a.p. to get a nice fortress building of some sort. 

5 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Welcome aboard, Henry.  :pir-classic:

Thanks

2 hours ago, grum64 said:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks.

And thank you too!