Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14

- drumroll - 

Episode 15 - you are here.

800x640.jpg

The battle on the beach raged on…

… when suddenly the whole beach was filled with monkeys.

Armed monkeys!

800x609.jpg

800x592.jpg

Every human froze and and lowered their weapons.

The overall scene was quite bizarre...

800x600.jpg

Even Private Patton was cautious not to make a move

800x675.jpg

Two monkeys grabbed the golden chest and dragged it along the beach

800x533.jpg

Then the monkey on the dune addressed his audience.

“Humans. You have come a long way in your strange pursuit of shiny things that have no real value.”

800x562.jpg

“Your quest is over.”

The monkey produced some shades out of nowhere

800x600.jpg

“Would you please all look right here.”

800x506.jpg

While the other monkeys were closing their eyes, all of the humans stared right into a blinding flash of light.

The shaded monkey continued:

“Ok, now that I have done the flashy thing, let us sort this thing out.”

800x566.jpg

“Lady de Summer or rather Angelina Lancaster. You have fallen in love with Flynn Stewart.
Both of you have worked out the secret of the models of the “Eight Provinces” – and each of your families had one model in their possession.
You were destined to find the treasure together.
When Flynn  proposes to you, you will accept. You will share the treasure with him and Captain Cookie and pay a fair share to Captain Blofeld.
And don’t forget Samuel Abacus without whom you would not have been able to dive down to the wreck.”

“Flynn Stewart, you have fallen in love with Lady de Summer. She is as cunning and daring as you are.
You will propose to her, marry her and the two of you will live an exciting life ever after.”

800x818.jpg

“CaptainBlofeld. You will forget the treasure but you will fall for the wreck of the Eight Provinces. After bringing Angelina and Flynn home, you will return here to retrieve valuables from the wreck and open a tourist restaurant in the dunes.
With the “Surprise” you will ferry the rich and noble to this site and you will in turn get rich by doing so.”

800x632.jpg

“Brave Corrington soldiers. You have succeeded in your mission to capture the Highwayman.
Unfortunately on your way home he fell overboard and was devoured by sharks.

Still, your mission was a success you can be proud of and Sergeant Salt will be promoted to Lieutenant.”

800x544.jpg

“Captain Cookie, you expert of cunningness and perfect disguises. We know what you did.
You were too lazy to search and dive for the treasure yourself, you wanted the others to do the work for you.
Well, you will use your part of the treasure to further improve your ship.

And, of course, you will bury some of it on a far away island.

And you will sail to Puerto Desafio to buy new cookies.”

800x600.jpg

“And as for us, we have finally recovered  the Bananarite that was lost with the “Eight Provinces” all those many years ago."

800x313.jpg

“People may have thought there were no monkeys in this story. This is not true.
We have  always been involved. Right from the beginning, when the Bananarite was lost.”

“Ok, everything settled? Before I forget, there was no flash of light, you were just looking at the sun for a second and, remember: there were no monkeys on this beach.”

The beach emptied and the humans were on their own again

800x582.jpg

Flynn Stewart: “Would you….”

Angelina [beaming]: “Yes!!!”

Captain Blofeld [to himself] “Why does this never happen to me?”

Flynn: “Captain, will you…”

Angelina: “… join us In marriage?”

Captain Blofeld (blushes): “Certainly, certainly. Let us return to the Surprise for the ceremony.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what was this all about?

800x586.jpg

Captain Cookie stood on the dunes and looked down at the treasure of the Eight Provinces on the beach –

in which nobody seemed interested at the moment.

800x584.jpg

“Much ado about nothing”, he muttered to himself.

“Too much monkey business.
 Speaking of animals, where is my parrot? The grand old Norwegian Blue?”

The parrot was surely waiting for him in his cabin.

His thoughts went back to the day, when Lady de Summer had given the parrot to him,many months ago.

“Pretty bird”, he mumbled as he trotted away from the beach, “pretty bird.”

800x690.jpg

(sound of waves and seagulls)

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Kai and Garmadon who supported me in the making of this story and the corresponding MOCs.

:sweet:

And to LovesHouses for feedback and English checking.

:pir-sweet:

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Wonderful story with the final which cap it all !!

Mwahahaha the Monkey In Black with their flashing devices....

Excellent... a great narrative arc throughout the story

That's a big :thumbup:

As the Professor said: brilliant stuff! I loved the "MiB" idea, as well as the conclusions to all the different story arcs going on - so well done!

I am already looking forward to what those characters have coming up next (Captain Cookie is my favourite). It also seems that apart from a Crab civilisation we also have an underground society of monkeys in BotBS! Loving it! :pir-grin:

Extraordinary story, much effort in the builds and a lot of creative plot twists. All of this talent in these 15 parts of your big story, the least I can do is give you a heartly compliment. Thank you for putting in the work to give us this enjoyable story.

A fantastic ending to an enthralling story! Gotta say that I didn't notice the monkeys until it was pointed out! Looking forward to what you come up with next!

BTW the monkeys have, of course, been hiding in the sand of the beach.

And Bananarite has its origins in a comment by Captain Dee.

17 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wonderful story with the final which cap it all !!

Mwahahaha the Monkey In Black with their flashing devices....

Excellent... a great narrative arc throughout the story

That's a big :thumbup:

Thank you, Professor!

Yepp, MiB = Monkey in Black :laugh:

16 hours ago, Drunknok said:

As the Professor said: brilliant stuff! I loved the "MiB" idea, as well as the conclusions to all the different story arcs going on - so well done!

I am already looking forward to what those characters have coming up next (Captain Cookie is my favourite). It also seems that apart from a Crab civilisation we also have an underground society of monkeys in BotBS! Loving it! :pir-grin:

Thanks. Yes, some more adventures of Captain Cookie are likely to come.

There was an earlier storyline of mine featuring monkey activities:  https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/141164-final-chapter-brickinson/ 

(the final chapter contains the links to all previous episodes)

16 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Extraordinary story, much effort in the builds and a lot of creative plot twists. All of this talent in these 15 parts of your big story, the least I can do is give you a heartly compliment. Thank you for putting in the work to give us this enjoyable story.

I love to hear that! :blush:

14 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

A fantastic ending to an enthralling story! Gotta say that I didn't notice the monkeys until it was pointed out! Looking forward to what you come up with next!

Thanks. I guess some events in Pontelli are on my list... :pir-grin:

"Monkeys in Black" - who ever would've guessed it? Which one is Will Simiath? And what will they make with the bananarite - weapons of mass construction?

The whole story has been a fun read and had lots of cool builds, particularly the ships and shipwreck.

On 6/17/2018 at 6:38 AM, ArchitectureFan said:

I've been following this storyline from the beginning. It was highly enjoyable and the ending held a few surprises.

Go, MiB, go! :pir_laugh2:

On 6/17/2018 at 11:50 AM, Captain Dee said:

"Monkeys in Black" - who ever would've guessed it? Which one is Will Simiath? And what will they make with the bananarite - weapons of mass construction?

The whole story has been a fun read and had lots of cool builds, particularly the ships and shipwreck.

What they need the bananarite for?`Well, that might be another storyline!

Thanks for the inspiration. For a long time I knew that the story had to end with a clash of all parties - but then suddenly the monkeys came into play and then the story seemed to work out ok.

Ah, I love it.

Flashy Thingy - what a super idea! :thumbup:

*** <Spoiler alarm> *** Bananarite is of course used to gain the world dominance but only works for monkeys. Monkeys get world dominion +14 as a permanent property when they have bananarite. *** <\end Spoiler alarm> ***

:damn: -flash- :innocent:

What was I saying? Anyway, good job, looking forward to the next flashy story.

What an excellent epilogue! I loved each and every part of it! And ofc Bananarite and MiB... I mean, seriously?!?!?! :roflmao: :laugh_hard: :iamded_lol:

Great one Cpt B!!!

On 6/22/2018 at 9:16 PM, Loves Houses said:

Ah, I love it.

Flashy Thingy - what a super idea! :thumbup:

*** <Spoiler alarm> *** Bananarite is of course used to gain the world dominance but only works for monkeys. Monkeys get world dominion +14 as a permanent property when they have bananarite. *** <\end Spoiler alarm> ***

:damn: -flash- :innocent:

What was I saying? Anyway, good job, looking forward to the next flashy story.

:laugh: I need to check that. 

I was told that monkeys get world dominion +14 and banana taste improvement +20...

23 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

What an excellent epilogue! I loved each and every part of it! And ofc Bananarite and MiB... I mean, seriously?!?!?! :roflmao: :laugh_hard: :iamded_lol:

Great one Cpt B!!!

Yes, of course seriously!  You had hoped this storyline would stay free of monkeys?  No way!  :pir-grin:

On 6/15/2018 at 1:32 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Flynn Stewart: “Would you….”

Angelina [beaming]: “Yes!!!”

Captain Blofeld [to himself] “Why does this never happen to me?”

:laugh: :roflmao:

Way to wrap up the story, Captain B! - and for the record, I am fairly sure that I spotted every monkey on the storyline so far (I know you too well :grin: :laugh:).  Hurrah for Lieutenant Stick!  And Flynn and Angelina... and Captain Blofeld, and Captain Cookie... (not to mention for the monkeys...)  

And thanks again for inviting Kai and me to help out with this - it has definitely been fun! :pir-sweet:

On 6/25/2018 at 11:49 PM, Garmadon said:

:laugh: :roflmao:

Way to wrap up the story, Captain B! - and for the record, I am fairly sure that I spotted every monkey on the storyline so far (I know you too well :grin: :laugh:).  Hurrah for Lieutenant Stick!  And Flynn and Angelina... and Captain Blofeld, and Captain Cookie... (not to mention for the monkeys...)  

And thanks again for inviting Kai and me to help out with this - it has definitely been fun! :pir-sweet:

Yes, it has been fun! 

I am working on some epilogue...  :pir-grin:

This has been lots of fun to follow Captain, great job wrapping it up and I'm looking forward to where your next story takes us! (and an epilogue... :moar: )   Keep it up! :pir-grin:

On 7/2/2018 at 6:29 PM, Kai NRG said:

This has been lots of fun to follow Captain, great job wrapping it up and I'm looking forward to where your next story takes us! (and an epilogue... :moar: )   Keep it up! :pir-grin:

This positive feedback is encouraging.

Let's see where the next story could take us. Maybe something with blue coats could be interesting :pir-grin: