J4ck

BrickHeadz 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Recommended Posts

Huh, went to the Lego shop and didn’t see this brickheadz. It’s supposed to be international right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that explains why #84 was skipped :classic: I wonder why this one was omitted from the advert on the back of the other seasonal BrickHeadz’ boxes... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 6:47 AM, Lego-Freak said:

Well, that explains why #84 was skipped :classic: I wonder why this one was omitted from the advert on the back of the other seasonal BrickHeadz’ boxes... 

Just a guess that they didn't have the design finished by the time they printed the boxes for the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is wrong with Lego?  The ghost doesn't even appear to be temporarily out of stock, it seems to be already discontinued, the day of release!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 11:31 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

I will post this here too but apparently we are getting gravity falls brickheadz! At least a Mabel and dipper duel pack!

On 7/13/2018 at 5:55 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

Minilegogo revealed that there is another gravity falls brickheadz. xxxxx- grunkle Stan and waddles $14.99.

By the way @Falconfan1414, have you perhaps heard anything about these two rumored dual packs since then? :shrug_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Star Wars brickheadz on insta. Kylo Ren and Sith trooper. Picture is of the sets on a shelf at target. Supposed to be released on Oct 4.

Edited by RyanMe
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was available after release (September 1st) but it was gone a few days later and doesn't even show up as out of stock anymore, just disappeared from listing, not sure what it means! Maybe better to contact LEGO support and see if they have more information for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 2:36 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

How cute! It gives the Valentine's Puppy a run for its money.

On 5/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, BacktoBricks said:

Zusammengebaut is reporting that Brickheadz will continue in 2020 with seasonal Brickheadz and return with more licensed Brickheadz.

That's great news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, anothergol said:

What the hell is wrong with Lego?  The ghost doesn't even appear to be temporarily out of stock, it seems to be already discontinued, the day of release!

Looks like the Ghost is back now (at least in the Norwegian shop).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Looks like the Ghost is back now (at least in the Norwegian shop).

yep I saw it.

Just a day after the few purchase gifts, though :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hoping we'll get SCOOB! and the Sonic movie BrickHeadz, since I got a feeling we'll get sets based on them! :drool:

On 7/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

I will post this here too but apparently we are getting gravity falls brickheadz! At least a Mabel and dipper duel pack!

Yes please! I missed out on the Minecraft and Simpsons BrickHeadz since I was too busy on other stuff, and now they're expensive... :pir-murder:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

Really hoping we'll get SCOOB! and the Sonic movie BrickHeadz, since I got a feeling we'll get sets based on them! :drool:

Yes please! I missed out on the Minecraft and Simpsons BrickHeadz since I was too busy on other stuff, and now they're expensive... :pir-murder:

I'd do anything for Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz, even if they're only based on the upcoming SCOOB! movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

Really hoping we'll get SCOOB! and the Sonic movie BrickHeadz, since I got a feeling we'll get sets based on them! :drool:

I wouldn‘t hold my breath for either of those, to be honest... The Scooby-Doo license has been snatched by Playmobile (no idea if there‘s the same exclusivity shenanigans as with other companies, but that lessens the chances either way) and the Sonic movie‘s delay has probably thrown a wrench in a lot of toy manufacturers‘ legs.

If TLG had something planned for this movie, the sets would have been released very soon, so we would‘ve known about them even before the delay happened. Besides, new licenses are always announced way in advance (see Overwatch, Trolls and Minions for recent examples) :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wouldn‘t hold my breath for either of those, to be honest... The Scooby-Doo license has been snatched by Playmobile (no idea if there‘s the same exclusivity shenanigans as with other companies, but that lessens the chances either way) and the Sonic movie‘s delay has probably thrown a wrench in a lot of toy manufacturers‘ legs.

If TLG had something planned for this movie, the sets would have been released very soon, so we would‘ve known about them even before the delay happened. Besides, new licenses are always announced way in advance (see Overwatch, Trolls and Minions for recent examples) :classic:

Actually, Playmobil is a completely different toy format compared to LEGO, so Playmobil’s Scooby-Doo toy line should not affect the LEGO Scooby-Doo license. LEGO may not have lost the Scooby-Doo license after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

Actually, Playmobil is a completely different toy format compared to LEGO, so Playmobil’s Scooby-Doo toy line should not affect the LEGO Scooby-Doo license. LEGO may not have lost the Scooby-Doo license after all.

Didn't LEGO get the license when another building brick company was making sets?

Edited by LuigiBobLegoPants
Missed a detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LuigiBobLegoPants said:

Didn't LEGO get the license when another building brick company was making sets?

For Scooby-Doo? That was Character Options’ construction set range called “Character Building”, which has since been phased out of production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm quite astonished that we still haven't heard anything about this theme for next year outside of that rumored Jabba the Hutt dual pack... :def_shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And even that Jabba the Hutt dual pack was a false interpretation. The soon to come kylo - Sith dual pack is the one, a few thought would be the Jabba one, as Marcos said in the interview. Don't expect Jabba to be coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I went to one of my local Lego monobrand stores and spotted for sale some new Brickheadz that I haven't seen anywhere online:

https://imgur.com/KLrHzIB

These 2 are Bride and Groom, they cost 12 euro each. I don't know how many parts they have, there was no info about it, but the box is a bit bigger so I assume that they have a bit more than a regular 10 euro Brickheadz.

Next is Bear priced at 10 euros that I purchased:

https://imgur.com/rMcOJxG

I assume it's for Valentine 2020, it's quite cute and a great parts pack at least for me, I am into medium dark flesh recently.

Back of the box:

https://imgur.com/2X5VYrc

Parts:

https://imgur.com/J7Lhqr6

And a more detailed pic of the upcoming coming spring 2020 Brickheadz:

https://imgur.com/2chaKii

I find LUCKY CAT 40436 the best looking Brickheadz set so far :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.