Sign in to follow this  
teos

Ninjago City Docks 70657, wheel window quick fix

The giant wagon wheel window connection did not work well in my set, leaving a big gap between the wheel and the building.  A quick fix is to grab the extra yellow 1/2L Technic bush and swap it where the black 1L pin joiner round connector is (that you are supposed to use).  

The gap will fully close and look fine from the outside, plus it doesn't require any new parts right away (for a better looking fix)

5 hours ago, teos said:

The giant wagon wheel window connection did not work well in my set, leaving a big gap between the wheel and the building.  A quick fix is to grab the extra yellow 1/2L Technic bush and swap it where the black 1L pin joiner round connector is (that you are supposed to use).  

The gap will fully close and look fine from the outside, plus it doesn't require any new parts right away (for a better looking fix)

Wouldn't it be easier (and look a little better) to just remove the part in between altogether, and then push it in as far as necessary for a snug fit?

Yes, that works fine and doesn't have the obvious yellow bush showing on the inside.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, teos said:

I exactly applied the same solution during the building of mine last week. Works great.