So my lady bought me the game awhile ago, and I played the hell out of it. And then it got me thinking, why the hell don't we get a set for this? Or line. 4 sets, maybe a medium one for the cyclops with a bit of lava landscaping a small set for the sea jet, throw in some land scape and a monster. Another medium ish set for the kraken and..you guessed it some land scaping. And finally a big one with a base, or parts for a base, and the little sub. Throw in a hub, and a moon well and go from there. 

I only ask this because lego is anti war, and that game is more "Running for your life", ha, swimming rather, and save for a knife and some creative use with a time stoppy gun, and torpedoes, there isn't really any war like elements in this. Save for the giant mass cannon that shot down a ship. I dunno, I think it'd be neat. I mean we got a Minecraft line, why not this? 

Didn't think about the kids. Parents clearly need to buy this game for them. 

You could say the same about any video game.

There have been underwater themes before, such as Atlantis and Aqua Zone. If they were going to revisit underwater worlds, I'd prefer they went non-licensed.

That's not a bad point. I liked both of those themes a great deal, wouldn't mind a new one of the same idea. 

11 hours ago, MAB said:

There have been underwater themes before, such as Atlantis and Aqua Zone. If they were going to revisit underwater worlds, I'd prefer they went non-licensed.

We most certainly could use a new underwater action/adventure theme, as we're going on nearly eight years since the last one was introduced. :sceptic:

Subnautica is popular, but is it popular enough that it could warrant a potential theme? Also I don't think the overall feel of the game is something younger kids would be interested in. However some pretty sick sets could be made from such a theme. Such as the prawn suit, the sea moth, the rocket, possibly the sea emperor, and of course the scary as heck reaper leviathan. :oh:

reaper-leviathan-03-attack.jpg

I love the design of the smaller vehicles. I think they would work well as Lego sets, they kinda remind me of the Aqua Raiders sets. If they don't get this license, I sure hope the next underwater theme does something similar.

subnautica__seamoth_upgrades_by_jenginee

Subnautica-Creatures-Vehicles-Weapons-10