Fraunces

[SR - FB] The red harbour warehouse - Breshaun

The second build in Breshaun, the red warehouse in the harbour area. It is next to the Matelot Tavern. This shady part of Breshaun beloved by Sea Rats when they arrive in the harbour.

Warehouse in Breshaun, LeBellanWarehouse in Breshaun

Thanks in advance if anyone of you has any feedback.

Greetings, 

Fraunces

Another very nicely built MOC. Good amounts of details but not to much to make it distracting. My only comment is that some of your white bricks appear quite worn, but that's not really anything you can change. Keep it up!

Thanks @LM71Blackbird for the kind words again. About the worn out bricks: some are older than me :grin: I have not spend much money on new LEGOs since I was a kid, so I have this problem with more colours and bricks. I don't like the look of it either but it'll have to do for now. Never stop investing in LEGO everyone!

9 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

Thanks @LM71Blackbird for the kind words again. About the worn out bricks: some are older than me :grin: I have not spend much money on new LEGOs since I was a kid, so I have this problem with more colours and bricks. I don't like the look of it either but it'll have to do for now. Never stop investing in LEGO everyone!

You're welcome! I've got some bricks like that as well that are older then I am. It's fine for the purpose of bobs.

OHh this one is really nice, I like the angled part in comparison with the yellow pub building, the level difference for the front and back, with the jetty behind and the street in front. The big doors in the font and the stepped roof give it a real nice look.

1 hour ago, Spud The Viking said:

Great build and welcome to BotBS! It would be great if you could join our Flickr group too!

I did already before joining BotBS for inspiration but thanks for the official invitation haha, also thank you for the compliment.

1 hour ago, Bart said:

OHh this one is really nice, I like the angled part in comparison with the yellow pub building, the level difference for the front and back, with the jetty behind and the street in front. The big doors in the font and the stepped roof give it a real nice look.

Thank you! I liked this one as well over the yellow pub, because of the details/building quality/the overall design. My little nieces and nephews like the pub however because of the  playable interior :laugh:, which is very important ofcourse for an adult LEGObuilder who happens to be an uncle. I think the two together fit nicely however together as can be seen in one of the photos of the full build I added in your Flickr group.

Despite you don't like your colors, I think they fit very well to this warehouse.

Nice touch and add-on the pier and the sewer grating

A very nice second one !

1 hour ago, Professor Thaum said:

Despite you don't like your colors, I think they fit very well to this warehouse.

Nice touch and add-on the pier and the sewer grating

A very nice second one !

Thanks. In the sewer I even had a skeleton added but it was very hard to make a nice shot. I do like the colours however, only the sporadic old bricks I will filter out of my collection soon. Thanks for the nice reply!

Nice build, overall, and you already seem to be making a name for yourself on the brick seas. 

I feel the front of your build is a tad random, with the 1x1 round pegs just a little uneven. The back is much nicer in my opinion, but overall it's a nice build.

I do question your lack of even a simple interior, however. It's the extra details that really count. 

4 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Nice build, overall, and you already seem to be making a name for yourself on the brick seas. 

I feel the front of your build is a tad random, with the 1x1 round pegs just a little uneven. The back is much nicer in my opinion, but overall it's a nice build.

I do question your lack of even a simple interior, however. It's the extra details that really count. 

Thanks for the feedback. I did the random round pegs to create a random/old looking effect. Obviously it did not work out perfectly. About the interior: you're right. I made it completely modular but did not focus on a nice interior yet. So thats an attention point next time.