The main character of the video game Brütal Legend is Eddie Riggs, voiced by (and somewhat modeled off of) actor/musician Jack Black:
42018811744_3fbbf3f8c3.jpg

I started building Eddie well over a year ago, but got distracted by life and other projects. I finally finished Eddie up in time for Brickworld 2018
42018812364_b4706e3ec8_m.jpg  42686781222_524a3021dd_m.jpg 42736165631_9221218c8f_m.jpg 42739658941_0460d1f598_n.jpg

The full album can be seen here. Thanks for checking it out!

-Matt

\m/   \m/

I love it, Matt!  I'm not familiar with the game, but that's an awesome figure and love the poses you've put him in.  :thumbup:

The guitars are gorgeous, and the pile of skulls is a nice touch.  Hope you enjoy Brickworld!

It's going on the frontpage.  :thumbup:

On 6/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, Rufus said:

I love it, Matt!  I'm not familiar with the game, but that's an awesome figure and love the poses you've put him in.  :thumbup:

The guitars are gorgeous, and the pile of skulls is a nice touch.  Hope you enjoy Brickworld!

It's going on the frontpage.  :thumbup:

Sweet! Thanks, Rufus!

Wow! I'm not familiar with the game neither but after a small search on the character, the level of accuracy is almost mind blowing! I really love the skulls as well. Keep your amazing work up! :classic: :thumbup: 

That game is so utterly genius. Where else would you get Lemmy, Ozzy and Rob Halford as voice actors? :classic:

But back to topic: Splendid build! I like how dynamic he looks like. Very creative use of pieces on him and the base. It doesn't look on first glance like something you could make out of Lego and the two "axes" are just perfect. :thumbup:

Yeaaaaaah that's what I'm talking about!

Totally awesome

But I don't play the game :sceptic: