Leonardo da Bricki

[GBW - Media] - Toohati - An Unexpected Loss

41826189455_3f091687d0_c.jpgOn Tonight's News...

"I'm your host Samuel Cook, and tonight on the Toohati News Network I have the obligation to bring forth some terrible news... Our beloved ambassador Victoria Wilson was found dead this morning, of what is apparently a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The investigation is still ongoing, but at this time, the police do not suspect foul play. According to her sister, who just came forward to express her regrets and sorrow, the Ambassador has struggled with depression in the past, though it was believed she had overcome it. "Her appointment to the position of Ambassador made her so happy, and she loved the work she did. No one thought she would relapse... But I guess... I guess the stress and violence of the war was too much," she stated earlier in an interview. Our nation will be mourning her loss, Ambassador Wilson had great support among her people.

Viewer discretion is advised, as the following images may not be suitable for children!

The police have released this image at the family's request, as they wish to show the devastating results of untreated depression, and they are going to be mounting a campaign to aid those who suffer from it.

42725768731_a9b98b42d8_c.jpgNOOOOOO!!!!!

Our condolences and prayers go out to the family and friends of Ambassador Wilson. There will be a memorial service for her at the National Gardens this coming Saturday, all are invited to pay their respects.

Hope you guys like the build! Feel free to comment and critique!

@sigpro Don't worry, a new ambassador will be coming soon! :pir_tong2:

Hi! 

The detail of the floor and Wall is excellent.cheese slopes allow many combinations.

The death of the Ambassador is a disgrace, nobody should have such a terrible end.  

18 hours ago, sigpro said:

The detail of the floor and wall is excellent. Cheese slopes allow many combinations. The death of the Ambassador is a disgrace, nobody should have such a terrible end.  

Thanks! It was fun to mess around with the cheese slopes to make carpet patterns, and the window shade turned out better than I thought it would. Mysterious death > replacement. :wink:

13 hours ago, paintballman said:

Such a small build but with great details....and I don't believe it was a suicide...

Thank you. For now, it has been ruled a suicide... Perhaps the investigation will change that...

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

"Cut off one head and two more shall take it's place" - The Red Skull, 1942

Such a negative opinion... :tongue:

You’ve been awarded (2) points.
Judges’ comments…

You gained some points with your detailing on the floor, which was nicely executed. By and large though this build is a little bit bland due to the lack of size.     

I thought the creativity behind this build was great.  I feel a larger, overall pic would have been great to see ALL of the details within your build though.  The rug, window, and other builds looked great, but again, an overall shot would have been better.  

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 
Thanks for playing!

Thanks guys! At the judges:

I don't have a huge collection, so it can be hard to build larger. I do the best I can though.

I did try to take an overall shot, but because the build is just the floor and wall, it leaves an ugly gap on each side where a lot of the background shows. I didn't like that, so I opted for this photo.