In the makings is a fully custom 8 wheeled rock crawler. Plans include motorized suspension and wheels (too many motors) tank-like steering, plenty of other electronic gizmos and all remotely controlled.

It wont be easy because it requires some non LEGO parts but it sure will be an adventure! A difficult, long, expensive adventure... What am I getting myself into... Help me, please.?

20180610_134036_HDR-1.jpg

Edited by Hans Domke
This is me going far back (5ft) to take a picture then cropping it to the correct file size. Now it is all blurry. There has to be a better way.

9 hours ago, Hans Domke said:

Help me, please.?

Ok, an advice for you - do not start topics before having at least part of assembled model.

2 hours ago, M_longer said:

Ok, an advice for you - do not start topics before having at least part of assembled model.

1 hour ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Just like M_longer said, please start a topic with some pictures and then maybe we can help you.

I have pictures but the site wont let me upload them because of the file size and I dont know how to make these pics smaller do you know how?

You can resize pictures with programs like photoshop, irfanview or gimp (the latter two are free), then uploading photos without loss of quality should not be a problem.:classic:

As for the build itself, I can't say much yet. Is it modelled after something in particular? If not, it better fits in the Technic subforum.

Hi Hans!  

Eurobricks is not for hosting images. That small 100k of local storage is for your profile picture and potentially small images/icons used in your board signature.  To post images in topics/comments, you want to use a 3rd party host like Flickr and deep-link the images.  Here's a tutorial on that:

From your first picture, i think your 8x8 Crawler topic don't fit the Scale Modeling Forum.

You can ask the moderators where you can post it the best.:wink:

20 hours ago, deraven said:

Hi Hans!  

Eurobricks is not for hosting images. That small 100k of local storage is for your profile picture and potentially small images/icons used in your board signature.  To post images in topics/comments, you want to use a 3rd party host like Flickr and deep-link the images.  Here's a tutorial on that:

Or brickshelf, which is a bit more straightforward if you can resize the images by yourself.