Sign in to follow this  
Skalldyr

Aston Martin DB5 007 - Speed Champions 2.0 MOC

Hello all together,

I would like to present you my entry for the 14th Eurobricks Event Contest. The goal was to build a car in Speed Champions style. I did choose the Aston Martin DB5 007 Edition. I thought a regular car could be rather boring so I put in some action features that the car in the movies also has. I also made a VIDEO to show all the features. Enjoy:

42642477012_49e335efb0_c.jpg

41973091664_b269a0c190_c.jpg

I hope you liked what you saw. :sweet:

Despite its slight clunkiness, I really enjoy this build's incorporation of chrome and "macaroni" tiles, especially the way you used the larger macaroni tile for the front fenders! :thumbup: :sweet:

40 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Despite its slight clunkiness, I really enjoy this build's incorporation of chrome and "macaroni" tiles, especially the way you used the larger macaroni tile for the front fenders! :thumbup: :sweet:

Thank you! I had to do the compromise because of the action features I wanted to be included. So the rotating numberplates, tyre slashers on the wheels and battering ram in front, the bullet proof shild in the back and also most importantly the working ejector seat made it a bit bigger then I would have liked.

Very nice MOC, indeed. Too bad there was no way to show all the cool stuff it comes with in a single photo.

But still you ended up being 2nd. Well deserved!

Should say that's not really what I expected to see when opened this thread (in a good way). As said elsewhere, not much interested in vehicles but this one is a serious beauty from every aspect! :wub: My favorite things are the usage of chrome pieces and the shaping, not to mention all the cool features! Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan