Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13

Episode 14 - you are here.

Flynn Stewart, the Highwayman was standing on a sunny and peaceful beach.

With immense pleasure he realized that he had found an immense treasure.

800x565.jpg

Lady de Summer and Captain Blofeld had wanted him to bring the treasure to the beach – so that the crew would not get any bad ideas.

And there it was before him, after some days of hard work: The treasure of the “Eight Provinces”. Many silver ingots and a golden chest.

800x600.jpg

“What can I do to have the treasure for myself?” he mused.

“So what do we have here”, he heard a voice behind him.

Lady de Summer had arrived, accompanied by Captain Blofeld.

800x600.jpg

“You have found me  a great treasure”, the Lady addressed Flynn Stewart.

“This must be kept secret from the crew”, Captain Blofeld interjected.

“This must be kept secret from everyone”, the Lady corrected.

“But who knows exactly what we have found?” Flynn asked.

800x600.jpg

“You can never be sure”, Lady de Summer replied.

None of the three spent a thought of taking a deeper look at the strange palm tree that was growing in the dunes.

800x1067.jpg

Yes, Captain Cookie had arrived on the scene, listening in to every word they said. And he saw the treasure, all those silver ingots spread across the sand.

“What can I do to have the treasure for myself?” he mused.

"Freeze!”, a voice shouted.

800x577.jpg

“Corrington Army speaking! You are arrested”, Colonel Greybeard yelled while running across the beach at full speed.

Captain Blofeld: “I did not expect the Corrington Army”.

Colonel Greybeard: “Nobody expects the Corrington Army. Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fearlessness. Our two chief weapons, blimey, this is getting difficult…”

800x544.jpg

Fighting broke  out all along the no longer peaceful beach (yet still sunny).

800x916.jpg

Colonel Greybeard: “Take this, old chum!“

Captain Blofeld parried without blinking.

800x600.jpg

Captain Silvers was facing the Highwayman. Both went into a grinning duel.

Lieutenant Stick was hesitant to join the battle on Silver’s side, the dunes were blocking his way.

800x600.jpg

Sergeant Salt thought that dealing with the only woman on the beach would be an easy thing,

but Lady de Summer produced a golden rapier seemingly out of nowhere and started her attack within a splitsecond

800x490.jpg.

The clang of arms lay over the beach (not peaceful, but still very sunny).

Private Patton was trying to figure out how to use the umbrella in battle…

Captain Cookie drew his saber and - with a sigh - prepared himself to join the fierce fighting.

(to be continued in the second part of the "Grand Finale") :pir-grin:

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

10 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Colonel Greybeard: “Nobody expects the Corrington Army. Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fearlessness. Our two chief weapons, blimey, this is getting difficult…”

Hah, it must be the red that they are wearing that makes them like inquisitors! Great build and story telling. The SNOT beach is excellent as is your photography. Well done!

Amazing story, great pics, it's good to see all the characters gathered on a same spot, good job with the snot beach.

It seems that I'd better bet on Corries, they are numerically superior.:pir_laugh2:

On 8.6.2018 at 8:23 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Yeah !!! That's a cool one, one more time !!

You're shore technic is killer !

Thank you.  :pir-sweet:

On 8.6.2018 at 8:27 PM, Spud The Viking said:

Hah, it must be the red that they are wearing that makes them like inquisitors! Great build and story telling. The SNOT beach is excellent as is your photography. Well done!

The photography was a challenge, actually, as it was a very sunshiny day.  I had to improvise a lot to be able to shoot in the shade.

On 8.6.2018 at 11:53 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Fantastic build! Great job on the SNOT beach and looking forward for the grand finale of the story!

Ok, I hope that this will not disappoint. (Loves Houses has already read it and was happy with it.)

On 9.6.2018 at 4:10 PM, Bodi said:

Amazing story, great pics, it's good to see all the characters gathered on a same spot, good job with the snot beach.

It seems that I'd better bet on Corries, they are numerically superior.:pir_laugh2:

Ok, but one of them is only armed with an umbrella. And Captain Cookie seems to be on his way down to the beach!

Well, we'll see. :pir-grin:

Final chapter shall be released next weekend.

(And looking back I saw that part one ended roughly a year ago. So it is high time to bring the story to an end!)

Very nicely done, Captain, love the SNOTed island shore - really works extremely well!  I see everything is really starting to come together in the story now (literally :laugh:) - I, however, am rooting for that monkey. :grin: :pir-laugh:  Great job with the dunes and that strange palm tree too, can't wait to see how this all gets resolved!

Nicely done, indeed! I agree wholeheartedly with Garmadon and others that the SNOT technique on the shoreline is fantastic. Captain Cookie's disguise is also well done. But "Nobody expects the Corrington Army..." is classic! :laugh: 

It looks like you're building to a finish befitting the story. :thumbup:

This has been a very fun story all the way through to the end, and although I am interested in seeing how it will end, I will be somewhat disappointed that it must conclude. 

The brick built water is very nice and works well with the rest of the build's style. 

Your humor never disappoints! :pir-grin:  Hilarious story, as Capt Wolf said, the line "Nobody expects the Corrington army" is the best! :iamded_lol:  I really like the dark tan/green leaves/red flowers too, that makes for a great combination.  And I love the growing palm tree - and there's even a monkey! :thumbup: :pir-laugh:

23 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Very nicely done, Captain, love the SNOTed island shore - really works extremely well!  I see everything is really starting to come together in the story now (literally :laugh:) - I, however, am rooting for that monkey. :grin: :pir-laugh:  Great job with the dunes and that strange palm tree too, can't wait to see how this all gets resolved!

Yes, everything/everyone is coming together - well observed.

The dunes were more difficult than expected as I could find none of my dark tan 1x1 bricks. They have completely disappeared. Maybe a sorting error... :pir-cry_sad:

22 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Nicely done, indeed! I agree wholeheartedly with Garmadon and others that the SNOT technique on the shoreline is fantastic. Captain Cookie's disguise is also well done. But "Nobody expects the Corrington Army..." is classic! :laugh: 

It looks like you're building to a finish befitting the story. :thumbup:

Thanks - I hope I will.

21 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

This has been a very fun story all the way through to the end, and although I am interested in seeing how it will end, I will be somewhat disappointed that it must conclude. 

The brick built water is very nice and works well with the rest of the build's style. 

All good things must come to an end.  Having started this storyline more than a year ago gives me the feeling that I should not become a second George R.R. Martin.

16 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Your humor never disappoints! :pir-grin:  Hilarious story, as Capt Wolf said, the line "Nobody expects the Corrington army" is the best! :iamded_lol:  I really like the dark tan/green leaves/red flowers too, that makes for a great combination.  And I love the growing palm tree - and there's even a monkey! :thumbup: :pir-laugh:

Great that you appreciate the colour combination.  I actually have not tried this combo before.

I hope you'll like the second part of the finale too.