the_Yoyo

Hello Eurobricks!

Hey Everyone,

Just found this forum and wanted to say hi to this community here.  I recently got back into Legos at the beginning of the year as an adult.  It actually started with 21313 this year.  A coworker of mine is a big lego collector and he would not stop talking about his various lego sets and he was showing me this new set and I figured why not and picked it up.  It was probably a month later until I actually built it but it was just so much fun and therapeutic.  I've since then gotten a ton more sets and my wallet has not liked me for it.  Right now I am really into brickheadz and have them lined up on my desk at work.  I am starting to run low on room too for them!

Now of course I am all about seeing what new sets are coming out (the HP brickheadz and ghostbusters ones are must buys!) and just seeing what other creative things people out there are making with just their minds and of course bricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks and welcome back to Lego,:wink: Yoyo. See you around! 

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to being a part of this community.  Built 21042 over the weekend and its way more impressive than I thought.  I only have 3 other architecture sets (the 3 Paris landmarks) so this was a nice change of pace.  Now the struggle is where to put it.