Hey friends! Finally ready to share my first MOC on here with y'all. 

Here's my build of the Loot Llama from Fortnite: Battle Royale! Took me over 24 hours to build over the course of six live-streams on Twitch!

Had a lot of fun trying to get all of the details and textures just right. I was so lucky they had all the colours I needed on the PAB Walls at my local LEGO stores! Hahaha... enjoy!

5b1a93cd4d26f_2018-06-0715_50.22-1-small.jpg.234f43a83e4d390d3ae656f65eb89acd.jpg

Also put together a little video highlighting different elements and features of the build, check it out HERE.

Never played the game, so no idea what this is, but the build is great!  I looked it up really quick to see what the original looks like, and you nailed it!

Good job!

11 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

:laugh: That's pretty awesome! Nicely done. :thumbup:

Thank you! Very happy with this guy!

11 hours ago, SERVATOR said:

Already „killed” some... ;)

Really great MOC.

Hehehe, same here! Hopefully this build doesn't get the same treatment anytime soon! And thanks!

11 hours ago, x105Black said:

Never played the game, so no idea what this is, but the build is great!  I looked it up really quick to see what the original looks like, and you nailed it!

Good job!

Much appreciated! It was super fun to put together!

4 hours ago, meepinater said:

I've seen this! nailed it!

gonna build any other fortnite stuff?

Thank you! I already have, and am already working on others! Keep an eye out for more soon!