Sign in to follow this  
DugaldIC

Timelapse build of Bugatti Chiron 42083

Hey everyone, so last Friday @Lox Legoand I woke up super early and headed to the closest Lego store. By 10:05am we were proud new owners of the Bugatti set, that afternoon we got to building and decided to try out a timelapse build. I hope you enjoy!

Last but not least, keep an eye out on future posts as Lox and I plan on building a B model for the Bugatti!

Cool.  How long did it actually take you guys to put it together? 

Nice work guys! The length of the video is just right - it shows progress at a good pace and keeps the interest piqued. 

@technic_addict same here, hopefully we have enough to work with. Although now it looks like Gulf livery cars will be doable finally. Now all we need is a British racing green and we're set for colours :grin:

@LM71Blackbird yes it really is quite a large model, slightly larger than the Porsche. A much better build too despite its few flaws.

@dr_spockI think in total including a dinner break around 8.5 hours so. It's a very intricate build!

@Victor Imaginator haha good eye. We needed snacks along the way :laugh:

@BusterHaus thanks, I spent a bit of time trying to figure out the perfect timing but it worked alright. Each picture was taken 30seconds apart and each frame of the video is 0.3 of a second I believe. 

@pagicence haha never, it doesn't need to end up like the crash test porsche.