Clonecommando007

Eurobricks 'Guild'

I would join it.

I think it would be kind of cool to be in a special group with just EB members here.

I would love to be a part of this except I hope lego doesn't have any problems with us not including children in the "team" I have a feeling we'd run into a few annoying kids that would report us for not letting them join :hmpf:

That'd be cool

What would be cool?

Having an EB Guild?

Not allowing kids?

Please specify!

Well it does sound cool having a Eurobricks Guild. I would join, however I would have to be constantly nicking someone elses computer in my family as I use a mac. Well the site says they will be launching it on P.C first.

Anyway to join for quests would be a great idea with us because you know you have someone to work with and we can help each other out.

i would join.

hopefully we can filter so we only see each others talk instead of the babble of 6 year olds.

maybe we will be able to make our own guild worlds where only the people we choose can come.

I'll join for sure! My friends and I have already formed an alliance :tongue:

Count me in! It will be fun killing the.. the.. um.. Monsters! yeah monsters, sure.

Why don't we call it Euroguild. :wacko:

Wmanidi

I've never tried a online multiplayer game before - so why not. Count me in, but please send me a private msg if you guys get the go ahead, hate to miss stuff because I am busy.

Sup all ... new to Eurobricks (first post even) but not to LEGO, just out of my Dark Ages ;)

I have pre-ordered and I'm all for joining / connecting in game with community members! I'll watch this thread for more info as we near the October release.

If LU doesn't incorporate a guild system, we should at minimum post our Primary character names so we can build our in game friends list, which does exist.