Clonecommando007

Eurobricks 'Guild'

And that would be the first thing that would get you banned. Not a good idea...

Anyway, if we're able to form one of these, count me in! :classic:

So, LU, how do you like my idea of teaming up o-

ZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS MMOG!!! YOU WILL BE-----ELIMINATED!!!

WHAA??!! No waaaaaiiiittt!!!! (vaporized by LEGO Universe director)

Yeah, I guess that'd be a bad idea.

Hiya all!

I know some of you play WoW, or other MMO's, or just computer games in General. Many of you are aware of 'clans' or 'guilds', which are organized groups of players.

Do you think that Eurobricks should host it's own Guild (clan) for the game when it comes out? We could use the forum as our base forum, or what not. To be a part of the Guild, one would have to be a member of the forum and be 13 or older. >:-)

What'chu all think 'o that?

Give the props to the man who comes up with good ideas (like the CLone wars contest) Clonecommando007!!!!

Seriously, great idea. If we need friends lists, I'll return with my very long and difficult to spell name!!!

Looks like this is a GO! Alright, when the time comes, I'll make a thread for all members who are joining (list your LEGO username please).

no way to check 13+, so you could have everyone, but you could ban immature people, who would no longer be eurobricks members and cant get on there fore! brilliant!

jifel

You know, I like the look of this game, perhaps I'll join the latest craze. Count me in for this, sounds fun. :sweet:

Guild ON! :thumbup:

You know, I like the look of this game, perhaps I'll join the latest craze. Count me in for this, sounds fun. :sweet:

Is that because you've seen it has dragons in? :tongue:

:skull:

no way to check 13+, so you could have everyone, but you could ban immature people, who would no longer be eurobricks members and cant get on there fore! brilliant!

jifel

Yeah, i'm 11, but I try to act mature(I am being mature, right? :tongue:). So we could just do what jifel said.

Is that because you've seen it has dragons in? :tongue:

:skull:

Maybe. :blush: But I do think it looks good. The dragon was the decision maker though. :grin: If there is any dragon hunting involved, I'll be sure to be straight in there to preach the word of the dragons and hopefully stop any abuse. Hopefully Lego doesn't partake in quests to kill dragons, like so many other fantasy games do. If they do, I might be tempted to do something about it. :angry: Hopefully, the dragons are our friends! :sweet:

Yeah, i'm 11, but I try to act mature(I am being mature, right? :tongue:). So we could just do what jifel said.

I agree! Not all people 13 years old and below are not mature, some adults are inmature themselves :tongue:

Edited by pr0visorak

Dude, a guild would be pretty sweet. What would the name be, though?

I am not sure myself! Maybe we can ask one of the staff to name it! Anyway, a normal or ordinary idea would be to call it "Eurobricks guild" :classic:

Maybe. :blush:But I do think it looks good. The dragon was the decision maker though. :grin: If there is any dragon hunting involved, I'll be sure to be straight in there to preach the word of the dragons and hopefully stop any abuse. Hopefully Lego doesn't partake in quests to kill dragons, like so many other fantasy games do. If they do, I might be tempted to do something about it. :angry: Hopefully, the dragons are our friends! :sweet:

My friend, it may be wise to form a Dragon-Lovers guild instead of a Eurobricks one. :laugh:

I don't know... Killing evil magic (As in not living, but beings of magic) dragons wouldn't be so bad?

Or we could be a band of 'rebels' and join together against some evil force, well if there is one. If the first trailer there was some evil flying creature with a hammer thing.

I found this in the game specific FAQ's on the site.

Does LEGO Universe include an original story?

Yes, the game features an overarching epic storyline about the origins of LEGO Universe and the minifigures that inhabit it. In the story of LEGO Universe, the minifigures can team up to quest together. If the teams are successful, they’ll uncover new game zones featuring original characters, more building opportunities, and undiscovered creative challenges!

More details about LEGO Universe’s original story will be clarified closer to the game’s 2009 public premier.

Notice the teams. Perhaps you will create a 'team' that you complete quests with.This could be used as a Eurobricks guild possibly.