Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

Its on IG

Apparently tomorrow there will be descriptions for TLM2, City, Superheroes, Harry Potter, Ninjago, Toy Story 4 and Jurassic World

Just now, Robert8 said:

Its on IG

Apparently tomorrow there will be descriptions for TLM2, City, Superheroes, Harry Potter, Ninjago, Toy Story 4 and Jurassic World

Alright, good to know!Ā :classic:

21 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Sorry... didn't think it was any more spoilery than the comment I was replying to...

It wasn't, I just figured you'd want to know.Ā 

I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers online, but man, this movie isn't even out yet and people are dropping tidbits left and right in the wrong threads with noĀ spoiler tags!Ā It's very inconsiderate.

Edited by danth

6 hours ago, danth said:

It wasn't, I just figured you'd want to know.Ā 

I'm pretty good at avoid spoilers online, but man, this movie isn't even out yet and people are dropping tidbits left and right in the wrong threads with noĀ spoiler tags!Ā It's very inconsiderate.

And thats exactly why I don't like how some countries get movies a earlier than others. Best example is How To Train Your Dragon 3 though, in some countries it has been out for a month and some others aren't getting it untill February 22th

Did anyone noticed Bruce Willis (Die Hard easter egg) is in one of the newest spots? :) Hope he will be present as a physical figure...

3 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Did anyone noticed Bruce Willis (Die Hard easter egg) is in one of the newest spots? :) Hope he will be present as a physical figure...

That would be AWESOME!Ā  Especially since I plan on buying BrickMania's book of Sci-Fi instructions & building their "Elemental Taxi" (a.k.a. Corben Dallas' Flying Taxi from the 5th Element), and having an official Bruce Willis Minifig would be the best way to complete the build. :D

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

4 hours ago, Laura Takayama said:

That would be AWESOME!Ā  Especially since I plan on buying BrickMania's book of Sci-Fi instructions & building their "Elemental Taxi" (a.k.a. Corben Dallas' Flying Taxi from the 5th Element), and having an official Bruce Willis Minifig would be the best way to complete the build. :D

Might I mention that cameo may be considered by some to be a spoiler. I'm not sure what his context is in the movie (as I haven't seen it yet), but a few editorial reviews have mentioned his appearance rather laxly.

So, perhaps I'm wrong for thinking it's a spoiler, but consider that Lego hasn't openly promoted his role in it. I don't know...Ā :shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

The summer set list is as follows: (source: zusammengebaut.com)

Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 70847, 9,99 Euro UVP
Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 70848, 19,99 Euro UVP
Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 70849, 49,99 Euro UVP
Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 Shimmer & Shine Sparkle Spa! 70837, 69,99 Euro UVP
Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 Queen Waterras ā€šSo-Not-Evilā€˜ Space 70838, 99,99 Euro UVP
Ā» The LEGO Movie 2 The Rexcelsior 70839, 149 Euro UVP

Ā 

The spa sounds cool! I hope it includes Balthazar along with his aidesĀ :sweet:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Yeah, hoping to get Balthazar and his aides in the spa (maybe the Zen Bunny Brickheadz figure seen in one of the books as well?) and some of Queen Watevra's guards in her set (I also can't help but wonder what form she'll take in that set).

I have a suspicion about what at least some of the three unnamed sets might be, but since it's a spoiler I won't say anything.

Maybe the giant spider-ish form seen in the trailer

Or the wedding version with the veil

Edited by Robert8

12 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

I sure did. It was totally unexpected when I saw it on tv.Ā 

"Queen Whatevra's So-Not-Evil Space" . . translation; Queen Whatevra's Evil Lair In Denial. With any luck,Ā this will be good.Ā 

And the spa, too! I wonder if it's going to have the speakers and equipment seen in the "Subject her to catchy pop music," TV spot. That would be awesome.Ā 

2 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Either 70848 or 70849 has to be that Crystal Spaceship we've seen Benny flying

Renny. You had me at Spaceship!

Found the minifigure series in a couple of Walmarts today. They're in a big cardboard display with other TLM2 items (clothes, polybags, sets etc.), so naturally the case order is out the window. Time was an issue, so I only managed the mascots, Kitty Pop (whom I mistook for the Cowardly Lion), Scarecrow and the Tin Man. Not finding Dorothy vexed me greatly, as I felt plenty ofĀ  Apoc. Lucys, Scratchenposts and Bennys.

Edited by K_Tiger

Picked up Bennyā€™s Space Squad atĀ Target the other day.

And I can easily say that Lenny is one of my new favoriteĀ minifigures. Like, more than any detailed figure Lego has put out and idk why. The pink is so vibrant and the helmet mold and smiley face are just so great.

13 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Picked up Bennyā€™s Space Squad atĀ Target the other day.

And I can easily say that Lenny is one of my new favoriteĀ minifigures. Like, more than any detailed figure Lego has put out and idk why. The pink is so vibrant and the helmet mold and smiley face are just so great.

Yeah,Ā I agree.Ā 

The pink is somehow different to 'normal' pink like Unikitty, it's more saturated, more . . subdued and yet more vibrant. It's not a colour in the official Lego palette I'm familiar with. It's good, though. I headcanon that Lenny is the Classic Space medic, like how Jenny (White), ifĀ you go by the original job designations, is the explorer, and KennyĀ (yellow) is the scientist.Ā 

On 1/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, BrickFit26 said:

I sure did. It was totally unexpected when I saw it on tv.Ā 

Huh. So I guess it ain't that much of a spoiler after all...Ā :shrug_confused:

Ā 

Just built the "Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi" set! Had to pick that one up after seeing the movie. Fun little build, though I kind of wish it had actual fabric waterfalls like the platform she appears on in the movie. I guess I can understand how that might've been outside the set's budget, especially since that probably would have needed the platform to be built up taller as well.

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Geez I think you could probably get at least 70-80% of the movie just from the tv spots, this is getting ridiculous

Like Lego, it's not always enough to have the parts, you have to know how they fit together. :wink: