Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

19 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

As long as we get Fox Suit Girl somewhere down the line, in a TLM2 S2 CMF, CMF Series 19, or even a set, I'll be happy. 

?I am quite optimistic with that. She ist just too adorable to be left out. And to be honest... there aren't that many possibilities for brilliant costumes anymore.

Saw this on the AFOLs of Facebook group from a store giveaway fellow AFOL Danny Larabee had received from what I think was the Lego store. (he didn't say which store he had gotten it from) He had kindly scanned the official instructions, then I recreated it into an LDD file format.

46433078164_6f81599836_z.jpg

first page

32214677317_a4a0b06774_z.jpg

second page

47151166501_949bba592f_z.jpg

My LDD recreation, which can be found here at Bricksafe if anyone wants it. Some parts are a little rare right now, though, such as that 3 x 3 dish in teal that only comes in one other set. (the TLM2 movie maker set to be accurate) Still, this should go nicely with the sort-of micro-scale Queen Watevra's ‘So-Not-Evil' Space Palace and teeny-tiny scale Rexcelsior sets. (70838 and 70839, respectively)

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

This video contains very good HD shots of Bianca's Room and the Apocalypseburg basement, gosh I love that display!

Oooooh, Red & White retro rocketship in the foreground at around the 45 second mark! :grin:

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

This video contains very good HD shots of Bianca's Room and the Apocalypseburg basement, gosh I love that display!

Let’s hope we get some budding photographers to take pictures when visiting the parks xD

Just watched a different video showing off Bianca's room and I put it at 1080p to get it as clear as possible and the Unikitty castle seems more likely size wise regardless if its a TLM2 or Unikitty set it seems likely and given the fact it uses a bunch of basic bricks for the main structure, also not sure the name of it given I haven't seen the movie yet but does anyone else want a set based on that bright town would be the perfect spot to include a bunch of neat minidolls and the video shows a fairly sized version maybe scaled down a little it may be a wave 3 set 

Video in mention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCZcfzfpGVc

2 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

Just watched a different video showing off Bianca's room and I put it at 1080p to get it as clear as possible and the Unikitty castle seems more likely size wise regardless if its a TLM2 or Unikitty set it seems likely and given the fact it uses a bunch of basic bricks for the main structure, also not sure the name of it given I haven't seen the movie yet but does anyone else want a set based on that bright town would be the perfect spot to include a bunch of neat minidolls and the video shows a fairly sized version maybe scaled down a little it may be a wave 3 set 

At 2:32 you can see the ''Believe'' poster of the cat!

3 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

In other threads and at Lego.com its being referred to as:

Harmony Town

Just now, koalayummies said:

In other threads and at Lego.com its being referred to as:

Reveal hidden contents

Harmony Town

Ah thanks! I hope we see a set or two based on it!

So the TLM2: Videogame has the Fabuland characters as normal minifigures with special molded heads. Might be how they're doing them in possible sets!

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So the TLM2: Videogame has the Fabuland characters as normal minifigures with special molded heads. Might be how they're doing them in possible sets!

That would make sense. Proportionally Fabuland figures and minifigs aren't THAT different.

Having just gotten Unikitty's Sweetest Friends Ever, I have to say I'm starting to be a little more disappointed by the reduced-scale Ice Cream Cone in the upcoming palace set, if only because I'd love for a set to include a full-scale Ice Cream Cone with a more serious/annoyed expression.

I am hoping the 3 unknown sets from Wave 2 have some elements of Apocalypseburg. I have collected everything so far from that and I would love some more minifigures. I have been making my own custom random apocalypseburgers, but I would love more official ones. 

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's how I figured they'd be done, if they were to do them that is. :thumbup:

Just now, krazycp said:

I am hoping the 3 unknown sets from Wave 2 have some elements of Apocalypseburg. I have collected everything so far from that and I would love some more minifigures. I have been making my own custom random apocalypseburgers, but I would love more official ones. 

Apparantly we'll at least be getting Apocalypseburg versions of Panda Guy, Robin Hood and Mermaid Queen

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Apparantly we'll at least be getting Apocalypseburg versions of Panda Guy, Robin Hood and Mermaid Queen

Wait, for certain? :shrug_confused:

For those who are interested, here's a video showcasing ALL characters in the videogame. Especially the Apocalypseburgers are really cool!

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Wait, for certain? :shrug_confused:

According to ninoleaks they are rumored to be in the next wave

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

According to ninoleaks they are rumored to be in the next wave

Ah, alright! I must have either missed or forgotten about that snippet of info. :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Bornin1980something said:

I see both Jenny and Lenny are there.

Have we already known the Red Classic Spaceman's name is Denny (and not Renny :laugh: )?

3 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Having just gotten Unikitty's Sweetest Friends Ever, I have to say I'm starting to be a little more disappointed by the reduced-scale Ice Cream Cone in the upcoming palace set, if only because I'd love for a set to include a full-scale Ice Cream Cone with a more serious/annoyed expression.

I really hate how the characters are scaled down in that set. It would've been a perfect occasion for them to make new faces for Queen Watevra and Ice Cream Cone and they just made them smaller. Ice Cream Cone was barely ever happy/smiling in the movie, so a more serious expression would've been great and Queen Watevra is just such an expressive character, that they could've just included one of her more evil faces. 

1 hour ago, Bornin1980something said:

I see both Jenny and Lenny are there. Do they get a bigger role the game? And does it confirm their genders?

The game has a whole Classic Space/Blacktron level in the asteroid field.  They don't get huge roles but they're present in that level for sure.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's great! I hope its true. I was just making my own custom Panda Guy for Apocalypseburg. He uses the same legs as Maddox and the original head and arms from TLM, but with a different torso. I guess now I don't need to make him. 

I wander what set they will come in? Probably some type of vehicle. 

10 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

I really hate how the characters are scaled down in that set. It would've been a perfect occasion for them to make new faces for Queen Watevra and Ice Cream Cone and they just made them smaller. Ice Cream Cone was barely ever happy/smiling in the movie, so a more serious expression would've been great and Queen Watevra is just such an expressive character, that they could've just included one of her more evil faces. 

The scaled-down Watevra doesn't bother me as much because of both how she needs to be smaller to fit in most of the set's spaces and because she already has quite a wide variety of full-size facial expressions from the Build Whatever Box. But while I can understand wanting to scale Ice Cream Cone down so he doesn't tower over the queen, it is a shame that the full-size one so far only appears in one set with an uncharacteristically happy facial expression. That concern will be averted if Ice Cream Cone appears at full size with a more serious expression in one of the other sets, of course.

1 hour ago, Bornin1980something said:

I see both Jenny and Lenny are there. Do they get a bigger role the game? And does it confirm their genders?

In the game all the space peeps are male, even Jenny but the game also changes a LOT from the movie so I'd take it with a grain of salt