Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Whats the bat-hemoth? Is it that large canon thing on top of the Batbunker?

look up Nick Vas on Twitter

10 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

look up Nick Vas on Twitter

It looks amazing but as it didn't show up in the movie itself I think the chances of this becoming a set are very small

Just now, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

And Chainsaw Dave's ride is just insane too!

A bit simple, but nuts at the same time... *huh*

Well if TLM2 follows the same marketing strategy as the other movies it will probably have a third wave which could have more Apocalypseburg vehicles, Sistar and Rex spaceships and Sistar locations.

29 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Indeeeeeed.... :oh:

P.S. It was build by @Nabii apparently! :sweet:

I would assume this is the model he mentions on Brickset, guess that's one mystery solved:

https://brickset.com/sets/list-5289/page-3

"...The model was fixed and finalised by Raphael P. as I was doing something for LEGO Movie 2. (Though that was later cut from the movie so I spent six months building something very cool fro no reason!)"

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

Well if TLM2 follows the same marketing strategy as the other movies it will probably have a third wave which could have more Apocalypseburg vehicles, Sistar and Rex spaceships and Sistar locations.

Seems very likely as it'll be weird if they didn't since this movie is bigger than TLBM and TLNM. But still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed regardless!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Indeeeeeed.... :oh:

P.S. It was build by @Nabii apparently! :sweet:

Maybe we get instructions if its not released...

5 hours ago, TheNerdyOne_ said:

I would assume this is the model he mentions on Brickset, guess that's one mystery solved:

https://brickset.com/sets/list-5289/page-3

"...The model was fixed and finalised by Raphael P. as I was doing something for LEGO Movie 2. (Though that was later cut from the movie so I spent six months building something very cool fro no reason!)"

6 months is a long time.

Dies that happen often with Lego designs?

Did they show the remaining wave 2 sets at toy fair?  I haven't found any good Lego toy fair coverage aside from the Hidden Side sets.

7 hours ago, sithewok said:

Did they show the remaining wave 2 sets at toy fair?  I haven't found any good Lego toy fair coverage aside from the Hidden Side sets.

They only showed the Rexcelsior, Spa, Castle and the sets that are already out. Nothing new to be seen

A really nice touch is the Wayne Enterprises logo on the aptly named Bat-hemoth. Six months to get cut is a downer, though.

On 2/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, obsidianheart said:

Built half of the first wave and the Systar Ship is still may favorite so far because of the way it handles 'round'.

Agreed. It’s a great little ship, a fun build. It’s very sturdy as well. 

Universal released this official video for the Super Cool song. It has some nice HD shots of Apocalypseburg and Benny's Systerspaceship!

Edited by Guyon2002

I bought Unikitty's Sweetest Friends Ever, Queen Watevra's Build Whatever Box, Ultrakatty and Warrior Lucy, Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket and Battle-Ready Batman and Metalbeard. I have built Unikitty's Sweetest Friends and Battle-Ready Batman and Metalbeard and so far, so awesome. I'm going to build the rest at the weekend and i just can't wait!

If TLM2 S2 ever happens, I think the glittery version of Lex, Superman and Green Lantern. I'd be interesting to see how LEGO makes those.

Also, Lucy with her hood on and blue hair is very likely (scene in the vents with Bruce Willis)

Spoiler

A sad Emmet minifigure with Rex hairpiece and vest.

Edited by Robert8

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

If TLM2 S2 ever happens, I think the glittery version of Lex, Superman and Green Lantern. I'd be interesting to see how LEGO makes those.

Also, Lucy with her hood on and blue hair is very likely (scene in the vents with Bruce Willis)

Hide contents

A sad Emmet minifigure with Rex hairpiece and vest.

Lex, Superman and GL would be a waste. They're just the normal variants included in countless sets, just with a little glitter on them. There are so many more interesting characters in the movie...

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lex, Superman and GL would be a waste. They're just the normal variants included in countless sets, just with a little glitter on them. There are so many more interesting characters in the movie...

As long as we get Fox Suit Girl somewhere down the line, in a TLM2 S2 CMF, CMF Series 19, or even a set, I'll be happy.