Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

my main priority this year will be the lego movie 2 theme as I will likely be buying all the sets even the big d2c , im glad that they havnt done any big set for batman yet but I expect one in the summer

1 minute ago, TheGlynreaper said:

my main priority this year will be the lego movie 2 theme as I will likely be buying all the sets even the big d2c , im glad that they havnt done any big set for batman yet but I expect one in the summer

I don't think Batman will get his own big set, especially since they are holding him back in the marketing I think his part in the movie isn't big.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I don't think Batman will get his own big set, especially since they are holding him back in the marketing I think his part in the movie isn't big.

yeah lets hope so as since there has already been so so many lego batman movie sets released a lot of fans might get bored and turned off by it by having too much batman

Wasn't it rumored that Batman has like a mech or something in the movie? 

That is very likely to become a set if true

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Batman just got a Mech set in 2019 set 76117.

However this was revealed as far back as June 2018 so might have gone under the radar lately.

76117_Box5_v29_5c07f7ff7d310.jpg

76117 – Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech

https://batman-news.com/2018/06/26/exclusive-lego-batman-mech-vs-poison-ivy-mech/

Edited by TeriXeri

3 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

But didn’t the unseen San Diego comic con trailer have a batman mech? I though I remembered that from all the descriptions of the trailer.

Yes, this. The mech shown in the SDCC 

4 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Batman just got a Mech set in 2019 set 76117.

However this was revealed as far back as June 2018 so might have gone under the radar lately.

Batman gets a vehicles like every 6 months and fans always buy them

Also, he hasn't have his own set yet in The LEGO Movie line. Metalbeard has 3, Benny has 2, Unikitty and Rex have 2 as well, but Batman none. He always shares with another character

I guess it's time for him to get his own

Edited by Robert8

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Don’t you realise that the only reason you’re seeing this set before it’s revealed is because it was stolen?

Don't you realize most of us are OK with that?

Just now, Robert8 said:

Batman gets a vehicles like every 6 months and fan always buy them

I'd expect him to have a vehicle / set of his own, but that set with Batman and Metalbeard is close.  It reminds me of the set with Batman and Angry Unikitty from the first movie.

Brick Ministry on YouTube has been putting up speed build videos of various sets.

I'm even more in love with the Pop-up Party Bus after seeing how well the "disco lights" work. And the build for the Systar Starship also impresses, with so many SNOT techniques used to give the ship its round exterior.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

I love the name of the set:  Emmet's Piece Offering.

Im suprised that thing is actually a set

I mean it's just Emmet with a giant brick built heart

And it seems he used pieces of the Queen body to made it lol

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Im suprised that thing is actually a set

I mean it's just Emmet with a giant brick built heart

And it seems he used pieces of the Queen body to made it lol

You saw the Friends 'Heart Box' sets for next year, right? 

And yes, it seem like he did. I don't think Queen Whatevra will like that very much. 

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Brick Ministry on YouTube has been putting up speed build videos of various sets.

Here's his latest two speaking of such:

Having watched the speed builds on Youtube  - - - I've no interest in the subject matter, but the Systar Starship and the Pop-Up Party Bus sure have amazing builds! And lots of great new parts, too.  The bus has six 2x1 modified plates with axles for small wheels and six new studs-in brackets, plus those awesome flat-plate gears and the UCS Slave 1 canopy in a new color.  The Systar ship is built studs-forward with lots of inkwell plates to attach the balloon side panels.  Props to the designer of those two sets - they're far and away the most ingenious 2019 builds revealed so far.  Can't wait to see what's next.

Has anyone found the Metalbeard polybag at Target, or has it just been spotted at Wal Mart? Wal Mart has quite the assortment...but no MetalBeard.:pir-sceptic:

14 hours ago, x105Black said:

Don't you realize most of us are OK with that?

I'd expect him to have a vehicle / set of his own, but that set with Batman and Metalbeard is close.  It reminds me of the set with Batman and Angry Unikitty from the first movie.

You’re ok with things being stolen? That’s despicable.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

The set in question was sold on two separate, publicly visible, eBay listings--how those two sellers acquired the set to sell is their own business, if it was though illegal means then it is up to eBay and the appropriate authorities to deal with. 

Once the images entered the public consciousness however, they are out there. Please do not call out other members as thieves for seeing something with their eyes on Instagram and then wanting to talk about it here. 

--

Back to set discussion everyone. All set discussion.  

I just got all of the regular sets (minus the building boxes, Rex’s Rexplorer and the big Metalbeard set, both of which are probably retailer exclusives) at my local Migros (Swiss retailer) :grin_wub:

Edited by Lego-Freak

On 12/18/2018 at 1:57 AM, Robert8 said:

I hope we get some sort of wasteland bat vehicle which will separte it self from the DC universe. 

His overdue for an LM vehicle set.

7 hours ago, J4ck said:

Might I ask you a question?

What, exactly, do yòu intend to do about it? Heck; what do you expect any of us to do about it?

Because what you're doing right now amounts to telling us we're all horrible people for looking at pictures on the internet. How does this benefit anyone? 

You're entitled to your opinions, and this is a forum of public discourse. But if all you have is insults for your fellow AFOL and TFOL, please, keep them to yourself