Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Ok....

So

When should we expect the CMF reveal?

Past due, in my opinion. I suspect it will be a post-Christmas bit of news, maybe the first week of January. I hope it's a good series.

15 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Past due, in my opinion. I suspect it will be a post-Christmas bit of news, maybe the first week of January. I hope it's a good series.

Accounting for the fact it’s going to get released a month later, you’re right we are past due, we should get around this time. But with Christmas and all, probably early January like you say. It’s a shame but something to look forward to in the new year! How many minifigures are there again? Is it 20?

Saw a picture of what I believe is an Apocalypseburg citizen, and the torso looked useful enough.  I also saw better shots of Wildstyle, and I like the scarf.  Good stuff...

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

A must have! Nice to see a dual face on benny!

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not quote videos. Thank you.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:16 PM, Legocity2713 said:

I like that the new polybag is a mini version of the closing door we see in the trailer.

I like that it's a cheap way of obtaining not one, but THREE Sand Green Nexo shields that were originally introduced in this year's Statue of Liberty from the Architecture theme! :moar:

Brickset - 30620 Star Stuck Emmet

30620-1.jpg?201812140945

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

My god, those classic style helmets look amazing!

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not quote videos. Thank you.

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

Accounting for the fact it’s going to get released a month later, you’re right we are past due, we should get around this time. But with Christmas and all, probably early January like you say. It’s a shame but something to look forward to in the new year! How many minifigures are there again? Is it 20?

Yes, 20.

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I like that it's a cheap way of obtaining not one, but THREE Sand Green Nexo shields that were originally introduced in this year's Statue of Liberty from the Architecture theme! :moar:

Brickset - 30620 Star Stuck Emmet

Won't lie, buying it for the star, Emmett's alternate face and those dark orange pieces. The sand green stuff is just a bonus.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

What appears to be a leak of 70840 is out, and it is the Statue of Liberty (Welcome to Apocalypseburg). SS Harley is in it, as is Surfer Dude, Bad Cop and "Where are my Pants?" Guy.

Edited by K_Tiger

Green lantern, bad cop, surfer dude, Batman with arm printing, and lary seem to all come in the set! Also the Harley Quinn that leaked is indeed real and comes in this set. Also we will get another version of where is my pants guy! 

Edited by Falconfan1414

No sewer babies? 

Where could they be? The second wave?

Hmmm This is the least interesting movie D2C so far...

Edited by Robert8

Honestly I am very pleasantly surprised by this set. I was expecting just a Statue Of Liberty. So to have a little city around the statue is great. I can't give too in depth thoughts as the quality of the pictures are not good (why do leakers only have access to cameras from the 1980's?), But I think it looks pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Ninjago City which is good. Honestly I think this set looks great so far and can't wait too see more. 

10 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

No sewer babies? 

Hmmm This is the least interesting movie D2C so far...

Interesting to hear other's opinions, I personally believe that the set looks better then the Sea Cow, Mansion, and docks (not a D2C but about the same size) with Ninjago City being the only one that looked more interesting. 

34 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

No sewer babies? 

The suspense is KILLING me.

As for the set, I'll reserve my judgement for official images, but so far, it's interesting. Probably won't buy it though, especially if the sewer babies are elsewhere.

Well I don't know about anyone else--but I think this might be the best Lego Movie set yet! :grin_wub:

I hoped we would get some great Mad-Max builds, and while the first wave sets didn't have much of that, this D2C has it in spades! The build is so dense and I'm very impressed that the detail continues 360 degrees around--the back looks just as good as the front! An instant buy on sight for me!  

Also--the famed return of the barbed wire piece! 

That set is just properly noice. There’s a Planet of the Apes MOC itching to be done from that. The three DC figs in a non-licensed set are really good, if a little difficult to fit in with regular figs. I’m not the kind to go erasing the finish on them, especially given the price of the set and the secondary market price of the figs. I would love this, but justifying it would be tricky.

This set is absolutely beautiful. 

The 360-degrees 'good side' is brilliant, 'Coffee Unchained' is hilarious, excellent minifig selection - I was hoping for a repeat of the Apocalypseburg Benny that's exclusive to the Metalbeard Trike set, but that's really my only gripe - a beautiful amount of Sand Green, and they even included Lucy's 'brooding platform'. 

I am getting this set for my Wasteland layout, and I have no doubt that it's going to become the centrepiece. 

I LOVE how the 2 “Hard parts” of the Statue of Liberty have already been figured out for us by the LEGO designers!!! That means MOCing a full sized one will be relatively easy!!!

I love the look of the D2C, kinda wish it included a few more figures or the sewer babies. I love how the figures are previous ones from the first movie but redone to fit the new style, I hope that means the CMF has some new characters not shown yet. Speaking of the CMF I wonder if that will leak/be revealed soon as well regardless super excited for this first wave it sure does give a little bit of different things like the first one. I wonder how many mini-dolls will be in the movie, and if they will mix those in the CMF like the sets are... 

I will definitely buy this, price wise my guess is $229 USD like the Ninjago City Docks.

It looks fantastic! I could see it fitting in with the Ninjago D2C sets, the shops look similar enough(minus the dystopia). I love the known characters from the first one. Now I’m really curious to see how Squad Harley is going to fit into the movie...

Also...what’s become of Lord Business?!

Edited by Vindicare

Wyldstyle with the hood on (first trailer) is still missing

Now I'm 99,9999% sure she is a CMF

Also could the Sewer Babies be a polybag? 

Like a battlepack or something... 

I dont really think they will be in the CMF line

And the summer wave is unlikely I think