Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

To bring this around back to LEGO, I want a leather bib coat print on a minifigure, and I don't much care which theme it's from. I've got planes in need of smartly-dressed pilots!

Most heartily agreed! :sweet: For that matter, we really need a good outlet for period-based attire and fashions for minifigures, something even the Collectable Minifigure line hasn't given us enough of. Now, if the City theme wasn't limited to the modern era... :smug:

Oh, but back to leather bib coats, this one figure probably has the closest thing to that:

76090_alt8.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Get well soon!

When you’ve built it, please post here what you think, I’m interested to know :classic:

It's a pretty simple set, what with being a polybag and all. On the one hand, it is nice to have a Metalbeard who isn't enormously towering over the other main cast, but on the other... That's kind of Metalbeard's thing. It came with 3 Dark Bluish-Grey 1x2 plates with rounded edges, which are a first for me in that color, so that was cool.

Probably worth mentioning that it advertises itself as a 3-in-1, but the other two models are on LEGO's website, which annoys me for no real reason.

21 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

Probably worth mentioning that it advertises itself as a 3-in-1, but the other two models are on LEGO's website, which annoys me for no real reason.

Same thing happened with the Ultimate Batmobile polybag.

Were you able to access the webpage for the alternate builds?

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Most heartily agreed! :sweet: For that matter, we really need a good outlet for period-based attire and fashions for minifigures, something even the Collectable Minifigure line hasn't given us enough of. Now, if the City theme wasn't limited to the modern era... :smug:

The Fantastic Beasts stuff has scratched that itch a little. but I'm always down for period prints and hair pieces.

41 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Same thing happened with the Ultimate Batmobile polybag.

Were you able to access the webpage for the alternate builds?

I didn't manage to find them.

On 12/9/2018 at 1:51 AM, obsidianheart said:

It's a pretty simple set, what with being a polybag and all. On the one hand, it is nice to have a Metalbeard who isn't enormously towering over the other main cast, but on the other... That's kind of Metalbeard's thing. It came with 3 Dark Bluish-Grey 1x2 plates with rounded edges, which are a first for me in that color, so that was cool.

Nice to hear about those coloured parts. 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:51 AM, obsidianheart said:

Not quite as bad as dimensions.

On 12/9/2018 at 3:13 AM, obsidianheart said:

I didn't even look.

FAKE EDIT: No, I can't find 'em.

Well that sucks.

15 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Another wastelander leaked. 

Could that be Gail the Construction Worker?:distressed:

Could be. Not seeing any freckles, but then image quality is trash.

Nice seeing the new scarf piece in another color. Over/under on that Emmett hat/hair combo actually becoming a real LEGO piece? Oh, and that ugly Christmas sweater Batman better be in the CMF series. :laugh:

I need Christmas Sweater Batman and Apocalypseburg Alfred now. 

Best case scenario? There's a pseudo-Seasonal set in 2019 with scarf/hat Emmet, Christmas Sweater Alfred, and a Scale dog down tree and ice rink build, plus repeat minifigures of Lucy and Benny/Unikitty. I'd buy that. ^^

(And Apocalypseburg Alfred in one of the inevitable two CMFs.)

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Since the Statue of Liberty is present in such capacity in the marketing. Any chance this could be the D2C?

Yes, a very strong chance.

I really really doubt they would release christmas minifigures in a February series.

TLM migth get a third wave next winter like the first movie. That's when I think we might get a set based on this short

BTW, Riddler's cane is also there

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I really really doubt they would release christmas minifigures in a February series.

TLM migth get a third wave next winter like the first movie. That's when I think we might get a set based on this short

Ore another CMF.

22 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I need Christmas Sweater Batman and Apocalypseburg Alfred now. 

Best case scenario? There's a pseudo-Seasonal set in 2019 with scarf/hat Emmet, Christmas Sweater Alfred, and a Scale dog down tree and ice rink build, plus repeat minifigures of Lucy and Benny/Unikitty. I'd buy that. ^^

(And Apocalypseburg Alfred in one of the inevitable two CMFs.)

This D2C contains HQ so Alfred might be in the set.

13 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Ore another CMF.

I doubt there will be a second CMF.

Simpsons 2 and Batman Movie 2 sold poorly

Interesting seeing the short have a new Alfred complete with stubble but it uses the regular green lantern.

I like that the new polybag is a mini version of the closing door we see in the trailer.

Speaking of which, that star character’s voice really is adorable :laugh: