Fenghuang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

18 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Hopefully we get a Suicide Squad Harley fig in a set in this case like how we got Johnny Thunder and the Green Ninja. 

Also, that real world sticker sheet piece in the Starship set is pretty cool. Sorry if its been mentioned before.

That is pretty cool.  I hate stickers on LEGO, but these are nice on their own.

You know, there is actual threads for the Movie itself in the appropriate section. And Tahu, try and avoid a wall of text word-dump like that.

I can have my  own opinion and detailed as it was it was more than three lines but DON'T call cuz it was NOT that.

OK, can you please use Correct Grammar, Capitalisation and Punctuation (including use of paragraphs) and lose the text speak next time you need to throw so many words out in one go.

If anyone knows what to refer to 189 words all in one block without correct paragraph breaks should be called, I am open to suggestions and do enjoy variety in my parlance. 

Also, it is not a thread for discussing the MOVIE, it is for the movie based SETS. AS such it was of topic, unnecessary and difficult to read to boot. So thanks for ignoring the thrust of my post. 

On 7/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, Robert8 said:

What?

LEGO releasing a Batman mech????

NO. FREAKING. WAY.

Whether or not it may turn out to be a set, I somewhat wonder if this mech may just be a wasteland-ready modification of the Scuttler from TLBM. If it is to be a set, I suppose that it wouldn't be, as that would probably be a little redundant. 

Look at this. A rumored set list.

Does anyone know is this is true

On 8/11/2018 at 2:24 PM, Legomister said:

The news sets from the Lego movie 2 are....

30340 - 2,99

70821 - 19,99

70824 - 19,99

70825 - 39,99

70826 - 29,99

70827 - 29,99

70830 - 49,99 - 495 pcs

70832 - 29,99

70835 - 119,99 Big set

70836 - 19,99 

More movie sets in de summer 2019

Polybag is $3.99, 70830 is $69.99, not sure about 70836 and everything else is correct. Also there's 70828 for $79.99.

Btw, some sets have a number in the codename, some have "Playtheme" and a number and 70832 has "MDP_1". Does anyone know what that means?

Edited by dimaks13

2 hours ago, julesvincent said:

@dimaks13 Isn‘t there a set that is supposed to be in the Duplo Range? Maybe thats what MDP is for. Or „Mount Duplon“ (just making that up right now) :D

Duplo set is 10895.

Hopefully the sets have a new animal mould or two, pigeon, crow or vulture could fit in with the post apocalyptic dust-land :shrug_confused:

18 hours ago, Gabegt16 said:

Does anybody think will get a new mech or something for emmet

I don't know, but I sure hope so!

On Thu Aug 16 2018 at 3:46 PM, julesvincent said:

@dimaks13 Isn‘t there a set that is supposed to be in the Duplo Range? Maybe thats what MDP is for. Or „Mount Duplon“ (just making that up right now) :D

It turned out to mean the set is a retailer exclusive. So 70832 is Target exclusive.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:03 PM, Gabegt16 said:

I hope Emmet outfitgets an upgrade 

He would have to get a new outfit because character development and all, ever seen a movie where the character stays the same? Nope neither have I because they’re trash and don’t do very well. I doubt very much he’ll get an Armageddon outfit though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmet wears a Sis Star System disguise or gets a make over there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmet's outfit in the images we have seen is the only outfit that is released for him.  Maybe there will be different heads with different expressions, but the outfit could stay the same.

I just want to know what Chris Pratt's other character, Rex Dangervest, looks like as a minifigure. All we do know from SDCC footage descriptions and the character's very name is that he wears a vest like Emmet. :shrug_confused: