Bart

[SR-Sabre Island-Poppy Port] Defence Fleet

I was assessing which bricks I have and what could be done, now I'm back to my real bricks. This scene emerged.

Along the coast of Sabre Island just to the north of Poppy Port itself, the "Poppy Port Defence Fleet" was out in full force to train among the treacherous shallow waters with all the rocks and reefs. The newly appointed commander was drilling his rowers hard. 
- WHY for the holy brick are you anchored! The commander shouted to the
Theta O.
Barry wasn't really impressed by the 'commander' on board the Iota O. and explained that his boat mate wasn't aloud out by his wife, and with the current being to strong to row back he decided to anchor and fish.
The commander knowing said wife wasn't about to argue, but after eyeing the amount of fish Barry had caught, he just shouted back "You are responsible for dinner tonight!"

42542690301_70fc2871bf.jpg

42490691552_9487bcd08e.jpg

40734367510_6872b900a2.jpg

42490692392_97c88a3ea3.jpg

PS Maybe it's a bit obvious for some, but I named the boats after star names (same as the FTA Achernar) but with the Achernar it was a bit random choice, this time I was more thoughtful about it, Iota O. (blue boat) and Theta O. (brown boat) are two of the three stars in the Sword of Orion, I choice the sword because of Sabre Island. 

Quite a mighty fleet indeed. :pir_laugh2:

Great little scene though! I know it is hard to get a lot of "content" on the prefab rowboats, but you have done a good job there. The beach is nice too, and that watchtower/mast with the parrot on top is cleverly donw (never thought about using those wheels like that). Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks Drunknok,

The tire was ment to represent a land mark, same as in my first Poppy Port build, click Apparently the Doctor build some more to map out the approach. :) 
It was my way to give it a tie to the Poppy Port aesthetic I created. 

Nice beach scene Bart - teeming with life! The fishing activity also really pops out - I think it must be the angle of the fish, but it definitely conveys movement. Great job!

Nice diorame and amusing story. I like the sand beach and the palm trees.