Hello,

I am looking for the part 4621555 but transparent. 

I want to change the two panels over the engine of the porsche gt3 rs so I can see it. 

Are there any panels like this?

Greetings

Hi, according to bricklink, part 64782 5x11 panel has never been made in a transparent colour. Transparent parts are made from a different plastic called polycarbonate, which can crack more easily than regular ABS plastic parts, so transparent technic is very rare (most notably appearing in the Lego Mindstorms Ultimate Builders Set).

I'm not that familiar with the technic Porsche 911 GT3  (maybe try asking on the technic board), but can't you just remove these two parts completely?

Or if the panels are needed to stop the model falling apart, can you maybe build a frame from other technic beams and make a hole so you can see the engine?

@NathanR has said it all really; very few technic parts have been released transparent. With regards to the 42056 Porshce set, I would recommend reading the topic below and similar ones in the Technic sub-forum. If there's nothing helpful in there, you could ask for solutions in the topic and I'm sure people will assist you. 

Even if LEGO would have released this part in Trans-clear colour I doubt you would be able to see through it as you probably wish. Recently LEGO produced another panel in Tran-clear, but it is not entirely clear, but rather have a foggy plastic.