- Working steering wheel
- Linear 4 cylinder engine
- Opening doors and gates with locks, bonnet
- Modular design.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Video:

Wow very good looking truck with a lot of functions for its size, great suspension, HOG in nice place, very playable, nice idea the cylinders and awesome MOC.

Great looking truck! The functions are good especially that engine, and I really like the suspension. :thumbup: The only thing I would change is to use a 3 or 4L bar instead of an axle for the wipers.

Great MOC! A reminder that cool playable MOCs do not need to be flashy. HOG steering and functioning steering wheel. :classic: I like your attention to detail such as the hidden reserve wheel. I did just not understand what you used for the cilinders ...

Класс! I like it. Very recognizable.

Edited by ifilin

That’s lovely. I’m sorry for asking as I know it isn’t always appreciated, but were You planning on making instructions? I think I’d dismantle my Arocs to make this, it looks like it’d be almost but not quite a C model with the Arocs as donor, not many additional parts needed (?)

1 hour ago, Paknaloid said:

You planning on making instructions?

Yes. No idea about Arocs' 'C-model', honestly.

Thanks everyone!

This is beautiful. It upsets me that we don’t get Lego models with full suspension like this.

6 hours ago, Bartybum said:

This is beautiful. It upsets me that we don’t get Lego models with full suspension like this.

What I thought as well. What a shame suspension and a functioning steering wheel are not added more often to smaller official Lego sets ...

1 hour ago, WvG_853 said:

What I thought as well. What a shame suspension and a functioning steering wheel are not added more often to smaller official Lego sets ...

Playability would have gone through the roof for me as a kid if my Lego had sprung suspension

Amazing little truck, very detailed and good looking. I just love you built those gates, thanks for sharing!