Maloof

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Maloof and I just started my Lego hobby with the 10246 Detectives Office. I am 24 years old and I live in a beautiful town called Amersfoort (MOC worthy hehe) in the country of tulips and windmills, the Netherlands.

Right now I am still in the process of starting my Lego hobby, bought quite a few small sets (Speed Champions, City, Star Wars, Classic etc.) from the toy store and am working, as already mentioned above, on the 10246 Detectives Office at the moment. I am enjoying this very much, it's so relaxing and cool to see how all the bricks form to a beautiful building. 

I am super excited to join this community, it's great there is a place like this were we can share our passion for Lego. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Welcome Maloof. I never see mills and tulips in Amersfoort but maybe I don't look well enough :) A good start the 10246 set! Hope you'll have a good time here!

Welcome to EB, Maloof!  The Modular Buildings are definitely a great way to jump into Lego... if not the cheapest.  :wink:

Happy building!  Looking forward to seeing some MOCs of Amersfoort down the road!  :classic:

Hello Maloof! Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: I got the Detective's Office for christmas. It was fun to build and is beautiful to behold, but I found the interior space rather limited. 

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! 

I hope I will be able to design some MOC’s of Amersfoort in the future, that would be cool!