Friends, Oleonders, Corringtonados and Countrymen:

The people of Pontelli have voted!

Smiling Sally will be the new Mayor of Pontelli!  Hip Hip Hooray!

27607297797_f7023115b0_c.jpg

While the bagpipes were playing and the crowd was cheering, Smiling Sally - in her formal dress as Mayor of Pontelli -  was given the keys to the city - in a ceremony in front of the town hall.

27607299447_ee5dfb2756_c.jpg

In a first statement, Sally announced that Toktawoo (who had actually taken off his mask) will support her and Pontelli by handling external affairs.

Also, Attorney Jon van Dyke will be responsible for jurisdictional affairs and such.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Congratulations to the whole Pontelli administrative team! I voted for Jon van Dyke, so I'm glad he'll have a role. Toktawoo is far less intimidating without his mask. And isn't Sally the original Miss Oktoberfest? :pir-oh:

Hip hip hooray!

The WTC sends its regards and best wishes to both Pontelli in general and Smiling Sally in particular. Now get her out of that ugly robe, so she can show her qualities! :pir-grin:

I too have a feeling that miss Sally is disappoint her voters with her new attire... ;)

However, she has started her career by showing an aptitude for compromise and set a strong team to lead the town. Well done and all the best of luck.

On 1.6.2018 at 4:48 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Congratulations to the whole Pontelli administrative team! I voted for Jon van Dyke, so I'm glad he'll have a role. Toktawoo is far less intimidating without his mask. And isn't Sally the original Miss Oktoberfest? :pir-oh:

I think that Sally was an earlier decal based version.

On 1.6.2018 at 5:14 PM, Drunknok said:

Hip hip hooray!

The WTC sends its regards and best wishes to both Pontelli in general and Smiling Sally in particular. Now get her out of that ugly robe, so she can show her qualities! :pir-grin:

Thanks to the WTC. But you know how difficult things can be with traditional uniforms. Very hard to change that...

On 1.6.2018 at 5:27 PM, Bregir said:

I too have a feeling that miss Sally is disappoint her voters with her new attire... ;)

However, she has started her career by showing an aptitude for compromise and set a strong team to lead the town. Well done and all the best of luck.

Thanks - let's see how this unplanned storyline evolves :pir-grin: