23 hours ago, Brick Extreme said:

Love the look of this modular!  Bought the instructions.  I had about 80% of the parts already and purchased most of the remaining needed. Looking forward to the parts arriving so me and my daughter can start building it!

My Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142240429@N02/

Thanks very much for buying the instructions. Would love to see some pictures when you've completed the build. So far I've not seen any photos from anyone who has actually built the model.

I stumbled on these images whilst browsing online earlier today.

These are the first pics I've seen from anyone who has built the Post Office using real bricks. :sweet:

image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

image;s=1000x700

Adding to a long list of positive comments, this MOC is simply excellent. I like the exterior, the interior, the presentation, color scheme and everything else. It's cleverly designed and one can see a story in the presentation. I wouldn't mind owning and building it as a set.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, Redhead1982 said:

Adding to a long list of positive comments, this MOC is simply excellent. I like the exterior, the interior, the presentation, color scheme and everything else. It's cleverly designed and one can see a story in the presentation. I wouldn't mind owning and building it as a set.

Thanks a lot for the kind comment. Glad you like it. :classic:

Oh cool someone finally finished the bills with real bricks. It looks great. Looks like it would flow naturally with most of the official modulars too.

I saw a post on one of my Facebook groups showing a real build of this too. It is awesome. I still have to buy bricks to build mine.

On another side note the creator of that build you showed seems to be selling it on Bricklink?

https://store.bricklink.com/wadys_09&utm_content=globalnav#/shop?o={"showHomeItems":1}

Edited by Chiaroscuro

On 6/14/2019 at 7:43 PM, corasaur said:

Oh cool someone finally finished the bills with real bricks. It looks great. Looks like it would flow naturally with most of the official modulars too.

Thanks a lot. :classic:

On 6/14/2019 at 11:36 PM, Chiaroscuro said:

I saw a post on one of my Facebook groups showing a real build of this too. It is awesome. I still have to buy bricks to build mine.

I'd love to see some more pics, any chance you could post a link to the facebook page please?

On 6/14/2019 at 11:36 PM, Chiaroscuro said:

On another side note the creator of that build you showed seems to be selling it on Bricklink?

I hadn't realised it was for sale on bricklink. I found those images just from doing a google image search.

After seeing Mister Phes frontpage this thread more than a year after it was created... :tongue:

gpg3k75.jpg

On 6/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, Hive said:

After seeing Mister Phes frontpage this thread more than a year after it was created... :tongue:

:laugh:  I was surprised to see it featured for a second time on the front page too.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Simply gorgeous ...I can't say if the characters are the best thing or if it's the architecture!

The attention to detail is obsessive ...amazing work! :wub:

Thanks very much. Glad you like it. :classic:

I’ve been a long time lurker and this build has made me a first time poster!  I finished this in the brick last week.  The degree of detail is incredible and the color palate is very pleasing.  Can’t say enough great things about your work and am anxiously awaiting your English Pub instructions.  Thanks so much for sharing your talent and hard work!!  Greatly appreciated!!     

On 7/17/2019 at 1:00 AM, LegoBill said:

I’ve been a long time lurker and this build has made me a first time poster!  I finished this in the brick last week.  The degree of detail is incredible and the color palate is very pleasing.  Can’t say enough great things about your work and am anxiously awaiting your English Pub instructions.  Thanks so much for sharing your talent and hard work!!  Greatly appreciated!!     

Thanks very much indeed. I'm glad you enjoyed building the model and that you're pleased with the finished result. That's great to hear. :classic: The Queen Bricktoria Pub instructions will be ready soon.

On 7/17/2019 at 3:35 AM, charlesp1138 said:

I know I'm late to the party, and I probably told you this over on flickr, but this is stunning as always. Great job!

Thanks a lot. Glad you like it. :classic:

Finally completed and integrated into Crazy Town

Most significant modification was to shift the post office back two dots and the fish & chips forward two dots to align more closely to the buildings on either side. Removed one set of windows on the right side of the post office to make this work.

A few other minor changes based on part limitations: i.e. different colored umbrella, 87552 instead of 4864a, 2540 used brown instead of reddish brown, Front door is the only red door - substituted different colors for internal.

My daughter and I had a lot of fun building this together.

49311091621_75129f57ea_z.jpgIMG_021 by Brick Extreme, on Flickr

49311091521_c7010f999a_z.jpgIMG_0022 by Brick Extreme, on Flickr

49310591258_6ed604414a_z.jpgIMG_0063 by Brick Extreme, on Flickr

My Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142240429@N02/