2 hours ago, ks6349 said:

when will this set be available to the market???

Sorry to disappoint but contrary to rumors that have been going round since August, this is definitely not an official set. It's just a MOC I designed!

Edited by Bricked1980

11 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

Sorry to disappoint but contrary to rumors that have been going round since August, this is definitely not an official set. It's just a MOC I designed!

so it will NOT be brought to the market?

14 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

so it will NOT be brought to the market?

No, it's just an amateur design that I made last June.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:24 PM, Putrefax said:

Any chance to buy instructions somewhere?

I have been planning to create instructions for some time now but just haven't had chance to do it yet. When I eventually get round to making them I will of course post the details here though.

By the way if you like this MOC then stay tuned to the Eurobricks Town forum. I will be posting something new next week! ...  :wink:

On 11/30/2018 at 11:27 PM, Bricked1980 said:

I have been planning to create instructions for some time now but just haven't had chance to do it yet. When I eventually get round to making them I will of course post the details here though.

By the way if you like this MOC then stay tuned to the Eurobricks Town forum. I will be posting something new next week! ...  :wink:

Awesome ! 

Hey, after seeing this years official Modular: please hurry up with the instructions! 

:wink:

Edited by DoomedACE

On 11/30/2018 at 3:27 PM, Bricked1980 said:

Hi Bricked1980, what programme did you use to design/create this ‘build’ ie LDD etc?

1 hour ago, DoomedACE said:

Hey, after seeing this years official Modular: please hurry up with the instructions! 

:wink:

Indeed, I would have preferred thousand times seeing something like this rather than the CG. This has much nicer architecture. :classic:

On 11/30/2018 at 4:27 PM, Bricked1980 said:

Hey, I’m looking very forward to that! Is it architecture related? 

19 hours ago, scottwb2010 said:

Hi Bricked1980, what programme did you use to design/create this ‘build’ ie LDD etc?

It was designed in LDD and rendered using Bluerender.

18 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Hey, I’m looking very forward to that! Is it architecture related? 

All I'll say is it's a little something I've been planning on doing for a couple of months and have spent a long time putting the images together. It will appeal to anyone who likes Brick Square Post Office. Keep an eye on the town forum tomorrow afternoon. :wink:

Hello! This house is simply amazing!
My girlfriend loves modular buildings and we both work at the post office. This post is great! I have to get his birthday.
Could I ask or could you buy the parts list and the construction guide from you?
I would be very grateful for it!
Could I email you?
Thank you in advance,
Gergely Vörös

BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

I just wanted to let everyone know that instructions are now available for building Brick Square Post Office. I've had to make a few minor alterations to the model and swapped a few bricks to make sure that the colours are all available to purchase. The model still looks more or less the same as my original design. The most obvious change is the colour of the umbrella and the frontage of the Chip Shop which has changed to dark blue.

This is the result.

46179291635_8cb59342a6_c.jpg

46179293595_02f6d33afd_c.jpg

46369454614_e0842a4195_c.jpg

I have been working with @supertruper1988 to make the instructions and I must say a massive thanks as he has done an incredible job of creating the instructions and working out all the various steps. Here is a sample of one of the pages below.

40128223963_7841f89cc4_z.jpg

The instructions are available now from Rebrickable at the following link. Brick Square Post Office Instructions

On 2/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Chiaroscuro said:

Thanks for making the instructions! Supported and bought! 

Many thanks. Hope you enjoy building it and if you do it would be great to see some pictures.

On 2/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, supertruper1988 said:

This was a fun one to work out and get on "paper". @Bricked1980 created a wonderful building with TONs of little details that make it great!

I'm glad you enjoyed working out the instructions. Once again thanks very much for the fantastic job you did. :thumbup::classic::thumbup:

On 2/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, LegoModularFan said:

Thanks @LegoModularFan and good to see you back on EB. :classic: